Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On Season Puntsphere Rumours.

They still need to agree personal terms (contract) and i can see there being some trouble there, Owen will only want a short contract, maybe 2 years just so he can get some first team football and then move onto a bigger club and maybe even go onto Liverpool.

Can't see Owen wanting to stay with a club that offers little to no European action and that over the past year has become a mid table club.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    He has said he would only be preparewd to be at NUFC for a season

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    They say one man doesn't make a team - but if Newcastle get Owen, they'll be a real force, I think.

Their defence will still be shaky but that seems to be a tradition. Their midfielder, wingers and forwards, however, will be top class.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Yup, Newcastle have already made a few good signings this summer. Scott Parker is a great player and will help hold the team together and to protect the defence. I was kinda hoping Newcastle signed Deportivo forward Albert Luque as from what i've heard he's a right class player, and he's one of the best players technically in skill that Football Manager 2005 has to offer

I'd like to see Owen back in the Premiership to any club really, he's not getting enough football and to be honest a 20 goal season before a world cup would do wonders for him. Plus we all know he's a great player and will just be great to watch in matches.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I too want Owen to go back to Premiership. I would've thought thought that Newcastle would go for defencemen. Owen's only 26, hes got another 5 years? Anything can happen. Is Real trading because they're getting Robinho?

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Souness says they really need the pace up front, which Owen has oddles of. Of course that wouldn't have been a problem if he didn't piss off Bellamy.

Idiot
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I too want Owen to go back to Premiership. I would've thought thought that Newcastle would go for defencemen. Owen's only 26, hes got another 5 years? Anything can happen. Is Real trading because they're getting Robinho?

Yes, Robinho & Baptista. That puts Owen as 5th striker, meaning most of the time he wouldn't even make the bench.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/3622134

Newcastle's Patrick Kluivert is going to Valencia. Make room for Owen?

9. Sports Club   -   #19

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=football_home

Fergie says we can kick teh shite out of Ronaldo They should make an arcade game of that, with a motion sensor boot It would sell millions
    Last edited by Peerzy; 08-30-2005 at 10:07 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast