Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 year old virgin!

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If I was stalking him I'd be able to find that thread where he started making things up about having films on DVD before even the scene guys. That was a hoot.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Stalking you?

I am also not on record trying to get someone banned or moderated.

That is the most dry-snitched bitched ass girly thing you have done.
    The thing is I didn't. You came to your own conclusion I did this heinous act and now seek to convince others of that truth but really my one post (and it was one post, so much for me trying...) was a throwaway comment.

A moderator has told me you are constantly making threads complaining about members in Team Chat. What's that all about? That sounds like dry-snitching to me.

Stop stalking me you wierdo dry-snitching fantasist.
    Ahh I smell bullshit.

Throwaway comments that try to get members banned or moderated is dry-snitching. A potential thread merger is not.

You DID do the heinous act of trying to get a member in trouble and it is well documented (and the member was banned for a bit).

WTF are you talking about? I make threads in Team Chat?

Nice try but most I've done is make a report about 4 similar thread on the same page.

You are lying.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    You are lying.
    I doubt it. You strike me as the type who would tell everyone how fucking righteous they are whilst whining to the mods behind people's back to get their own way.

People like you make me sick. Fucking hypocrit.

You've probably made a mod-report right now complaining that the nasty Withcheese is being mean again.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    You are lying.
    I doubt it. You strike me as the type who would tell everyone how fucking righteous they are whilst whining to the mods behind people's back to get their own way.

You've probably made a mod-report right now complaining that the nasty Withcheese is being mean again.
    I don't operate like you do. I call folks like yourself straight-up bitches.

There is no mod that can back up your story 'cause it doesn't exist.

The most complaining to a mod I've done is about the mod himself.

That's also documented.

Why do you "doubt" you are lying? You either know you are or not.

Maybe you got me mixed up with another member that you've talked with the mods about....which in itself is curious.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-22-2005 at 02:16 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

That's also documented.
    Yeah sure. You're the worst dry-snitch on the board. You've even just made a post in EATB which has dry-snitch written all over it.

Probably because of your limited intelligence you don't even realise you're doing it sometimes when you post. Like a Freudian type deal.

Though I still wouldn't be surprised if the mods have to delete plethora of whiny PM's from you each day.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You're definitely a hypocrite, Busy.

You chide JP for being anonymous, yet you're anonymous now. You attack people for talking shit about America - and then you talk shit about their country.

I could list more, but ... meh.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27

That's also documented.
    Yeah sure. You're the worst dry-snitch on the board. You've even just made a post in EATB which has dry-snitch written all over it.

Probably because of your limited intelligence you don't even realise you're doing it sometimes when you post. Like a Freudian type deal.

Though I still wouldn't be surprised if the mods have to delete plethora of whiny PM's from you each day.
    Who was I snitching on?
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-22-2005 at 02:22 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Btw there are no levels of dry-snitching, you only introduced a level-system to dry-snitching because you realised that you are a low-level offender. A constant one at that.

Whereas, I may have offended once at a higher level but as you're neither my judge or jury you can go fuck yourself. Oh, yes.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You're definitely a hypocrite, Busy.

You chide JP for being anonymous, yet you're anonymous now. You attack people for talking shit about America - and then you talk shit about their country.

I could list more, but ... meh.
    Oh you mean when I said "Stay anonymous"???

That's not a chide on him not showing his name. It was a chide about those particular posts and basically telling him to be "ghost" or go away. Good memory though.

I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.
    My spider-sense senses an analogy about prostitutes coming up.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 08-22-2005 at 02:31 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast