Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 year old virgin!

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You're definitely a hypocrite, Busy.

You chide JP for being anonymous, yet you're anonymous now. You attack people for talking shit about America - and then you talk shit about their country.

I could list more, but ... meh.
    Oh you mean when I said "Stay anonymous"???

That's not a chide on him not showing his name. It was a chide about those particular posts and basically telling him to be "ghost" or go away. Good memory though.

I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.
    Fair enough.

Similar to that mentioned before, there aren't levels to being a hypocrite, either you are one or you're not.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Btw there are no levels of dry-snitching, you only introduced a level-system to dry-snitching because you realised that you are a low-level offender. A constant one at that.

Whereas, I may have offended once at a higher level but as you're neither my judge or jury you can go fuck yourself. Oh, yes.
    I'm not even a low-level offender.

Any mod can vouch that I have no complaints against other members. I rather many things be let go honestly.

At least you admit that you have offended at a high-level...you know...when you pissed and moaned about a member 'till he was banned.

Admitting you are high-level whiny bitch is the first step.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.
    My spider-sense senses an analogy about prostitutes coming up.
    Bollocks, I should have.

Was that him too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Oh you mean when I said "Stay anonymous"???

That's not a chide on him not showing his name. It was a chide about those particular posts and basically telling him to be "ghost" or go away. Good memory though.

Fair enough.

Similar to that mentioned before, there aren't levels to being a hypocrite, either you are one or you're not.
    Cool then I am not.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fair enough.

Cool then I am not.
    Do you remember my pwnerific analogy about prostitutes.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Btw there are no levels of dry-snitching, you only introduced a level-system to dry-snitching because you realised that you are a low-level offender. A constant one at that.

Whereas, I may have offended once at a higher level but as you're neither my judge or jury you can go fuck yourself. Oh, yes.
    I'm not even a low-level offender.

Any mod can vouch that I have no complaints against other members. I rather many things be let go honestly.

At least you admit that you have offended at a high-level...you know...when you pissed and moaned about a member 'till he was banned.

Admitting you are high-level whiny bitch is the first step.
    I didn't admit to fuck all. I said "may", indicating that was up for people to decide themselves. I made a post and I couldn't of cared less whether the member was banned or not. My comment was really directed at the mods if truth be told, the fact that previous indiscretions of this kind had warranted more severe punishment whereas now they couldn't be even bothered to remove an offensive link.

If someone wants to read that as "dry-snitching" that is up to them , they are reading what I read wrongly however but I can not expect everyone to understand me all the time. Particularly the more stupid mouth-breathers, like you.

A lot of your posts have this second "dry-snitch" level which you probably don't notice. Most of the time it seems you're bitching to the mods, ergo you're a hypocrit.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 08-22-2005 at 02:39 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Cool then I am not.
    Post number 30 would seem to indicate that.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 08-22-2005 at 02:40 PM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I was tres confused before that edit

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    This is great though.

We may have cured Busyman of his "dry-snitching" problem. Because, as he mistakenly believes, if we are stalking him we are going to pick up on any further "dry-snitching" in his posts. Therefore BM will take more time in his posts and probably won't hassle a legitimate thread starter with his "dry-snitching" for fear of being mocked by his superiors.

It's hard being something you hate (I hear), so I'm glad we could help.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

I was tres confused before that edit
    I thought you were talking to me...

I think you used that analogy on Sam before.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast