Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw II

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    ok whoever watches this, can someone PM me the whole storyline, plot, spoilers of this movie? I am really really scared to watch this. i just dont like horror movies ><. i saw "Saw (1)" before but the torture scenes just lingured on in my mind for like a month, though i enjoyed the movie a lot.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    ok whoever watches this, can someone PM me the whole storyline, plot, spoilers of this movie? I am really really scared to watch this. i just dont like horror movies ><. i saw "Saw (1)" before but the torture scenes just lingured on in my mind for like a month, though i enjoyed the movie a lot.
    pussy

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Best Ending Ever...

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Poster
    yeah... the movie was pretty badass.

one part i didnt really get is "the order is over the rainbow"...

i dunno if that was ever explained or i just missed it

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Poster
    I want Saw 3 now

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Oh yeah.I guess they left that out?Or were just not getting it :um:

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by McStabhappy
    I want Saw 3 now
    No doubt they are going to make another movie.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Actually what made me think that was a movie SnnY gave as a top ten.......The Returner. It was a decent movie but since a purposeful example non-American had to be made, that movie, which was foreign and subtitled, was elevated to top 10 status...yet it was really run-of-the-mill in comaparison to many Hollywood films.

The Returner ain't the only one I've seen elevated to such high standards.
    You know what, I know of hundreds of non-american films, if I hadn't liked the returner, and I still do btw, there were a whole lot of others, critically acclaimed and whatnot I could have put in its place if my intent had been to do what you keep trying to imply I did. Methinks the fact that you read such motives into my list, points to the fact that you wouldn't be above doing something like it yourself. One knows oneself through others and so forth.

Anyhow, I'm done with these arguments, enjoy your thread.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    You know what, I know of hundreds of non-american films, if I hadn't liked the returner, and I still do btw, there were a whole lot of others, critically acclaimed and whatnot I could have put in its place if my intent had been to do what you keep trying to imply I did. Methinks the fact that you read such motives into my list, points to the fact that you wouldn't be above doing something like it yourself. One knows oneself through others and so forth.

Anyhow, I'm done with these arguments, enjoy your thread.
    Nah not me.

I enjoy cinema, period. I don't exclude non-American films to make light of American ones. I also don't need to.

Hey if the Returner is in your top ten, it beats out Star Wars ESB, Aliens, The Fifth Element, X-Men, Spiderman, etc. then you have excellent taste in sci-fi cinema and it's pick wasn't just to show a non-American subtitled film was in your top ten.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    wanna see that movie so badly

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast