Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fable lost chapters

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerman
    Hmm am i the only one with a game not working?? it installs fine but soon as i try to Start it up it gets a Exe error at once.

Game is full and complete and has no errors during install

Btw anyone with a gforce GT6600 playing it? ...according to the supported card list the 6600 is NOT there! only 6800 series..
    i have 6600GT card and it works fine for me. The only problem i get is that subtitle problem which doesne't bother me at all. seems like it occurs when i move to a certain spot but its barely visible.

2. Games   -   #32
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the game isn't very demanding. my 9800pro plays it with all highest except shadows and 4x AA and i get more than decent fps

3. Games   -   #33
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Amazing game! Everyone should try it!
    No problem at all with my ATI 9600

4. Games   -   #34
    I'm still having graphical errors, but only with the words in the game (the subtitles, menu item descriptions, other things that only involve words). I know I have a shitty Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 but It's on pretty low settings.

Any other Nvidia users here? What ForceWare version are you running? Mine are the most current(ver. 7.8.0.1).
    Last edited by muskrat_love; 09-09-2005 at 05:46 AM.

5. Games   -   #35
    Well my game is working now..After a full format of windows lol.

seems i really needed a format anyway ..2 years worth of crap on the puter needed cleaning up.

Anyway game works flawless no glitches of any kind atm so me is happy

6. Games   -   #36
    i have the same problem with glimmerman. i need to format but i dont know how

7. Games   -   #37
    Baios
    same subtitle problem here...nvidia fx5200 hope they get a patch for it or something cause its not a real problem but its so damn annoying!! for such a great game!

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos-Kai
    i have the same problem with glimmerman. i need to format but i dont know how
    It's very easy.

First of all, back up your important files (you will lose them all when you format).
    Then get a bootable Windows XP Pro SP2 CD and put it in your CD drive.
    Restart your PC with the CD in the drive.
    While the PC is starting up it will say: "Press any key to boot from CD..."
    At that moment press any key to start the installation.
    Then choose to install Windows XP and select drive C: for example.
    It will tell you there is already a version of Windows XP,but that shouldn't bother you, just go ahead.
    At one point it will ask you if you want to format your hard drive.Select the NTFS format (not "quick format").
    Wait untill the setup formats your hardrive, copys some files to the HDD and restarts.
    Leave the CD in the CD-ROM drive and this time don't press any key when it says "Press any key to boot from CD".
    That's it.The rest should easy.

9. Games   -   #39
    Indar
    I have a strange problem and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I got a 4 cd version of the game, and when I try to install it, it gets to 100% on the textures.big file and says that it could not read the disk4c~1 file. Was wondering if anybody had any solution besides downloading it all from scratch?

10. Games   -   #40
    I never even heard of this game before. I got to cheak this out with all the good feedback it is getting and can someone tell me what this game is about.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast