Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 LastLast

Thread: SmallVille

LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Well IKE, i agree that some of the new stuff is too high. Which is why i am waiting for like 3 or 4 years to buy 360 and their games. I dont mind waiting , because i have other stuff to play. No rush!

On another note, as i said before. If you can watch smallville, like if you are able to watch it and enjoy show, do so. Dont download, unless you really have to. But if the show is on your tv screen lol, sit down and enjoy the show if you arent busy.

I think thats fair. So i hope everybody can watch Fade tonight.

2. Movies & TV   -   #232
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    hell ya

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Movies & TV   -   #233
    Are we the only 2 people on this whole from out of 24 pages, who watches smallville or something?

Anyway, this episode was great. Next week's episode, man action packed. I'm thinking about recording the episode on a blank tape, when watching it. Infact i might recorded these last 2 episodes on a blank VHS tape.

4. Movies & TV   -   #234
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    Are we the only 2 people on this whole from out of 24 pages, who watches smallville or something?

Anyway, this episode was great. Next week's episode, man action packed. I'm thinking about recording the episode on a blank tape, when watching it. Infact i might recorded these last 2 episodes on a blank VHS tape.

ewww VHS

5. Movies & TV   -   #235
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Yea tonights episode (Fade) was pretty good. Wish I could become invisible like that.

Action Packed? Can you give me a quick description of the episode ?
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

6. Movies & TV   -   #236
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    Nope!

Though 24 pages is an awful lot to read through, especially if you're not up to the current episode and don't want spoilers.

7. Movies & TV   -   #237
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    lex is an asshole. i'll just say that again

last nite's episode was pretty good. a lot of foreshadowing in the script

8. Movies & TV   -   #238
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR
    Yea tonights episode (Fade) was pretty good. Wish I could become invisible like that.

Action Packed? Can you give me a quick description of the episode ?
    You didnt see the previews?

Fine is back, ZOD is coming.

CLARK IS VISITED BY JONATHAN’S GHOST — Clark (Tom Welling) is stunned when he sees his father’s ghost (John Schneider) at the graveyard, but becomes even more confused after Jonathan tells him he must kill Lionel (John Glover). Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) develops a vaccine for Fine’s (guest star James Marsters) deadly virus, but Fine intervenes and injects him with the vaccine, which causes a shocking reaction in Lex. Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance, Allison Mack and Annette O’Toole also star.. The episode was written by Caroline Dries and directed by Whitney Ransick (#2T6421).

Taken from kryptonsite.

9. Movies & TV   -   #239
    only 2 episodes left!
    From Kryptonsite....
    Will There Be A Season Six?
    We've gotten a good amount of e-mail asking if Smallville has been renewed for a sixth season yet. As many may be aware, the WB and UPN networks are merging to become The CW this Fall.

Smallville is expected to be back for another year after its excellent performance on Thursdays this season, but no formal announcements have been made yet. The CW will be officially announcing their Fall 2006 schedule to advertisers in New York on Thursday, May 18, 2006; expect more news to come around that time. We think it's a safe bet that Season 5 will end on a cliffhanger; they wouldn't really leave us waiting, would they?

Fans are really curious about the CW's plans for what will make the cut with this new schedule. Will Veronica Mars live to see another mystery? What about Everwood? Supernatural? And is One Tree Hill doomed? It will also be around that time that we will learn if the Aquaman television series from the creators of Smallville will be on the schedule. Stay tuned!
    I hope there will be a season six!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #240
    Can someone tell me how to do a spoiler tag?

Btw, this episode was good. Anyone else watch it, on tv?