Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Football Links Discussion Thread

manker's Avatar effendi
    Cheers for the Chelski link, Peerzy.

Thank feck they dropped some points - just a shame we couldn't capitalise yesterday
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    Yup, i never expected us to win every game for the whole season so it's kinda a relief that we drew one. Although Drogba's goal was onside by about a yard

I'll post goals in about 20mins, i need to eat first.

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Yup, i never expected us to win every game for the whole season so it's kinda a relief that we drew one. Although Drogba's goal was onside by about a yard

I'll post goals in about 20mins, i need to eat first.
    Altho' my Chinese still isn't teh roka - I think it was disallowed 'cause Gudjohnson was about 8 yeards offside, interferring with the keeper's line of sight.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Altho' my Chinese still isn't teh roka - I think it was disallowed 'cause Gudjohnson was about 8 yeards offside, interferring with the keeper's line of sight.
    Gudjohnsen is in line with the post nearest the camera, Drogba is dead in the middle along with the keeper and he places the ball towards the far post.

Gonna post goals now.

5. Sports Club   -   #35
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    @ Peerzy, how and why do you use the arabic site? Is it easier than uploading all the files using yousendit and other hosts?

6. Sports Club   -   #36
    I don't upload many of them myself, i post what i get from my uber 1337 sources. I only really upload Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool & Man Utd goals myself and only if i cannot find links for the goals already.

7. Sports Club   -   #37
    Nevertheless... you are a God. Now if I could just figure out how to use these links...

Cheers guys, been a long, dark tea-time of the soul without you!

8. Sports Club   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rimmersmeg
    Nevertheless... you are a God. Now if I could just figure out how to use these links...

Cheers guys, been a long, dark tea-time of the soul without you!
    Hi, Arnold.

Take a look at this thread:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=100735

It should show you how to use teh links

9. Sports Club   -   #39
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    another reason i fucking hate daylight savings have to wait till 11pm to watch the game instead of 9pm and 2nd game at 3am instead of 1am very angry !!!

PS Fuck Chelsea

10. Sports Club   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    another reason i fucking hate daylight savings have to wait till 11pm to watch the game instead of 9pm and 2nd game at 3am instead of 1am very angry !!!

PS Fuck Chelsea
    Are you ever happy with Australia? All i see you do is say how shyte it is, why not move?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast