Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know......

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Let's see.... people post in the lounge sporadically, and the comments about the lounge being dead abound. Someone makes a bunch of posts, gets things going, and all of a sudden they've taken over? Everyone has been guilty of it at one time or another, even those complaining, so what's the big deal? If you don't want to read it, either skip past it or put people on ignore and be done with it. To some it's interesting reading, to others it's useless spam. The same could be said about every bloody post in the lounge (including this one), or anywhere else on the board for that matter.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    Let's see.... people post in the lounge sporadically, and the comments about the lounge being dead abound. Someone makes a bunch of posts, gets things going, and all of a sudden they've taken over? Everyone has been guilty of it at one time or another, even those complaining, so what's the big deal? If you don't want to read it, either skip past it or put people on ignore and be done with it. To some it's interesting reading, to others it's useless spam. The same could be said about every bloody post in the lounge (including this one), or anywhere else on the board for that matter.
    People are just stating their opinions on some of the crap that is posted, if you don't like people having their say then either skip the post or put the person on ignore. Jeez.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i had a dream jonno was driving alongside me in a transit van playing guns and roses and i was shouting shut the fuck at him so he drove away

4. Lounge   -   #34
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    People are just stating their opinions on some of the crap that is posted, if you don't like people having their say then either skip the post or put the person on ignore. Jeez.
    Good point.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Nikki was just stating her opinion of yer opinion on some of the crap that has been posted, if you don't like people having their say then either skip the post or put the person on ignore. Jeez.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Nikki was just stating her opinion of yer opinion on some of the crap that has been posted, if you don't like people having their say then either skip the post or put the person on ignore. Jeez.
    Skipped/ignored and sent to the recycle bin

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    If you have an opinion I'd apreciate it if you keep it out of the threads I start as you have nothing interesting to say to me you overeducated gormless twat

Jonno

Edit: Now THAT was a Jonno post, posted by Jonno and saying a big GTFO to teh big Cheese cos you are a small insignificant part or my life that I don't give a fuck about.........so there stick that one in ya pipe and smoke it
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 09-08-2005 at 05:56 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, you guys are right. The best way to deal with an attention whore is to ignore them. Shame there isn't an option to ignore threads started by specific users, that would solve a lot of problems.

I suppose the only other thing to do is pray for some sort of industrial accident to cut the offender's hands off thus leaving him/her unable to use the internet. But that would be wrong, so I would never do that.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    If you have an opinion I'd apreciate it if you keep it out of the threads I start as you have nothing interesting to say to me you overeducated gormless twat

Jonno

Edit: Now THAT was a Jonno post, posted by Jonno and saying a big GTFO to teh big Cheese cos you are a small insignificant part or my life that I don't give a fuck about.........so there stick that one in ya pipe and smoke it
    Nah, I think I'm allowed to post in any thread I want to. If you don't like it then you can skip over the post or put me on ignore.

overeducated
    In your village that probably means being able to open a book.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 09-08-2005 at 06:02 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

You is teh dork

You should try that thing on police academy 5, write DORK accross your chest in sunscreen, then nyou will be correctly labled

Rock on big Cheese man

Jonno

Edit: Oh btw, yes I've stooped to lower levels than dickface but I really don't give a fuck I'm in quite a good mood, having a good day, the sun is shinning and I feel teh love
    Which means I ain't gonna try to be diplomatic and crap so as not to upset,I'm gonna be me..... Cheese?......you is a twat, sorry but you are, I don't give a shit what you think of me or my posts, stop being a dork, wake up and smell what you shovel at people.

Oh and smile cos it's a beautiful day
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 09-08-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast