Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the hypocrites here

Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme
    l have had one other name on here, that l can't remember off hand, it stopped working, l told RF about it, the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact.
    See that's a bit confusing.

whypikonme has a join date of August 2005.

RioDeLeo has a join date of October 2005

It would therefore appear that "the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact." meant that it was a reference to an account that wouldn't be created for a couple of months. How would that work well. How could it be a reference to an account not working, when the account wasn't even created yet.
    That really is confusing.... Considering October 2005 has yet to come
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    l have had one other name on here, that l can't remember off hand, it stopped working, l told RF about it, the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact.
    See that's a bit confusing.

whypikonme has a join date of August 2005.

RioDeLeo has a join date of October 2005

It would therefore appear that "the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact." meant that it was a reference to an account that wouldn't be created for a couple of months. How would that work well. How could it be a reference to an account not working, when the account wasn't even created yet.

Am I missing something, I'm not verygood at the interweb.

Oh and RDL's favourite footballer was George Best.

Are you a Man Utd supporting ex-pat Brit, living in Australia, at all.

Oh, what a tangled web he weaves.

However, I thnk you meant RioDeLeo joined in July 2005 - otherwise we'd have to add a time-travel temperal violation to Billy's long list of interweb felonies.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    However, I thnk you meant RioDeLeo joined in July 2005 - otherwise we'd have to add a time-travel temperal violation to Billy's long list of interweb felonies.
    Fuck, you talk a load of shit sometimes, do you even know what you're on about?
    Sig Removed...too clever

4. Lounge   -   #54
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fuck, you talk a load of shit sometimes, do you even know what you're on about?
    Always. Altho' sometimes I meander into the esoteric - it would be little wonder if you failed to keep up.

Edit: I just realised what I did
    Last edited by manker; 09-11-2005 at 06:12 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Edit:
    So you pulled out before l could point out how stupid you both were, congratulations.
    Sig Removed...too clever

6. Lounge   -   #56
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Oh gotcha, it's that American way of doing dates is it.

That makes sense.

I think.

So what we have is a Man Utd supporting, ex pat Brit, living in Australia, making anti-Israel and anti-Catholic posts and generally trolling the board, in a style all too familiar to us.

What was I thinking.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    So what we have is a Man Utd supporting, ex pat Brit, living in Australia, making anti-Israel and anti-Catholic posts and generally trolling the board, in a style all too familiar to us.

What was I thinking.
    l'm actually a West Ham supporter, but don't let that ruin a good story.
    Sig Removed...too clever

8. Lounge   -   #58
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

What was I thinking.
    l'm actually a West Ham supporter, but don't let that ruin a good story.
    So what we have is a Londoner, ex pat Brit, living in Australia, making anti-Israel and anti-Catholic posts and generally trolling the board, in a style all too familiar to us.

What was I thinking.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    not quite sure what you're getting at but i'll have a go anyway. for a start the hurricane had been predicted so plan to get people out before or even afterwards should have been enforced or on standby incase it was as bad as predictions had forseen.

I agree, Gepper, although I do allow a bit for it only being upgraded hours before it hit. What forces are you speaking of here. Military forces?

also as far as i know no-one has attempted to defend the UK governments failures, if they had been brought up most, likely we would have all showed our disgust at the situation.

I agree, Gepper. Many of you would have shown disgust. As many of we Americans have shown our disgust, where we feel applicable, at our government's faulures.

there's some wierd phenomenon in the world outside the US where people don't blindly follow their political party and defend... in fact they critisize the failures of the party they voted for. i think it's called democracy

There is some weird phenomenon in the world outside the US where people blindly assume American's follow their political party and defend it regardless, whether voting for them or not. I don't know what that is called.
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 09-11-2005 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Quote tags fixed

10. Lounge   -   #60
    So what we have is a Londoner, ex pat Brit, living in Australia, making anti-Israel and anti-Catholic posts and generally trolling the board, in a style all too familiar to us.

What was I thinking.
    Sorry, not a Londoner either.
    Sig Removed...too clever

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast