Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lossless music sites?

I think that mininova offer everything, no?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by miklosh
    I think that mininova offer everything, no?
    Nope, the number of lossless albums is quite few

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I belong to a great lossless community. Its called the Echoes Hub

http://www.echoeshub.com

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by LosslessRocker

Lossless live albums, what a brilliant idea. Now I know I'm getting the highest quality recording of the guy yelling freebird through an entire set.

Sorry but theres 0 point to lossless live stuff, might as well transcode to MP3 in that case

5. BitTorrent   -   #25

6. BitTorrent   -   #26

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger

Lossless live albums, what a brilliant idea. Now I know I'm getting the highest quality recording of the guy yelling freebird through an entire set.

Sorry but theres 0 point to lossless live stuff, might as well transcode to MP3 in that case
    It's people like you that ruin the gene pool of original recordings. Youre probably some fat mohawk having wannabe who goes to marylin manson shows. In that case its only worth mp3 or wma yes.

I'm talking a few years back when people had class unlike yourself. When people would sit quiet in a theatre and actually clap after a song. You obviously have 0 experience trading high quality lossless shows moron.

Get some experience and message me back rookie

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

It's people like you that ruin the gene pool of original recordings. Youre probably some fat mohawk having wannabe who goes to marylin manson shows. In that case its only worth mp3 or wma yes.

I'm talking a few years back when people had class unlike yourself. When people would sit quiet in a theatre and actually clap after a song. You obviously have 0 experience trading high quality lossless shows moron.

Haha great insults, you sound like a angsty emo teen. Sorry I neither listen to manson nor have a mohawk. My entire music collection is in lossless; the music thats actually studio recorded so I can tell the difference between it and shitty mp3's.

Theres no point to lossless live stuff since the quality is garbage anyway. Please don't go into details like "tapers carry thousands of dollars worth of gear to shows, etc, etc" non of that really matters in reality....you'll never be able to experience a live show unless you were there.

Further more I checked out your website (great flash bloat by the way), and if you'd bothered to read the rest of this thread (or even bothered to check what forum you're trying to promote your website in) you'd see we use Bit Torrent not your own software.

Sorry spam your website on another forum "LosslessRocker"

8. BitTorrent   -   #28

Haha great insults, you sound like a angsty emo teen. Sorry I neither listen to manson nor have a mohawk. My entire music collection is in lossless; the music thats actually studio recorded so I can tell the difference between it and shitty mp3's.

Theres no point to lossless live stuff since the quality is garbage anyway. Please don't go into details like "tapers carry thousands of dollars worth of gear to shows, etc, etc" non of that really matters in reality....you'll never be able to experience a live show unless you were there.

Further more I checked out your website (great flash bloat by the way), and if you'd bothered to read the rest of this thread (or even bothered to check what forum you're trying to promote your website in) you'd see we use Bit Torrent not your own software.

First of all its not my website, its not my flash, its not my software, why are you pointing fingers at me? Did you tell your mommy you didn't like foods before you tried them while growing up? Is this why you live on a sugar infested high today, clinging for your life on a forum to insult people?

So let's see, you are sharing what where? How many shows do you YOURSELF offer to people for free 24 hours day? I offer over 1000 shows, just by myself, all accessible right now. Give us an example of what you have done for the community?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

First of all its not my website, its not my flash, its not my software, why are you pointing fingers at me? Did you tell your mommy you didn't like foods before you tried them while growing up? Is this why you live on a sugar infested high today, clinging for your life on a forum to insult people?

So let's see, you are sharing what where? How many shows do you YOURSELF offer to people for free 24 hours day? I offer over 1000 shows, just by myself, all accessible right now. Give us an example of what you have done for the community?
    Who was the one doing the insulting?

I don't share any live shows, anywhere with anyone because I'd rather not waste my time or theirs, when I could acheive the same thing in MP3s encoded with LAME VBR.

Now how many lossless studio albums am I sharing? Well it may not be a lot to you, but it's right around 300 GB
    Last edited by Jäger; 11-29-2005 at 07:59 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by honeydewmelonx
    Another site is btitmusic.org but its down : (
    Down? what do you mean? It's not down. I use it!

And it's lossless-only.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast