Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: New Evolution spat in U.S. schools goes to court

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme
    l've always thought of you as rather childish and immature, after reading your viewing habits in another thread, l now know l was right. All this big man, gun-toting rhetoric of yours is just a front. l don't know much about the US education system, but l'm guessing 9th grade? 10th?
    Wtf big man? I'm 5'9".

What gun-toting rhetoric?

I simply own guns dipshit. I don't walk around with them. I don't carry it in the car.
    How the fuck is it immature to watch Nip/Tuck? (I haven't watched one episode this season though )

I'll keep being Busyman and you'll keep being whateverthefuckyournameistoday.

I get to mark Some College on my resume. My high-school education probably equaled most of your college education anyway. Really.

I take that back, whypikasmallboogerwhenyoucouldfindgold. You can't put "I use Google!!!" on your resume. Back to your hovel.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-04-2005 at 12:32 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    l've always thought of you as rather childish and immature, after reading your viewing habits in another thread, l now know l was right. All this big man, gun-toting rhetoric of yours is just a front. l don't know much about the US education system, but l'm guessing 9th grade? 10th?

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    In what incarnations have you read my posts "...over the past couple of years or so..."?
    Quite easy really, l looked here.

I would think any reader of this thread would have properly assumed my query was with regard to your identity(s) over "the past couple of years".

One cannot know, however, whether your oversight in this instance is intentional or deceitful, given your dubious presence here.

Here's a part of your very first post, telling us how dangerous Saddam was with his WMDs.

WE NEED TO REMOVE SADDAM NOW, BEFORE THE POTENTIAL FOR DESTRUCTION BECOMES EVEN GREATER. THOSE WHO DOUBT THAT THE POTENTIAL IS ESCALATING AS WE DEBATE THIS ARE KIDDING THEMSELVES.
    Who's kidding who now?
    That is not my "very first post".

In any case, we all know you weren't on the scene here until much later on, most likely because you hadn't/haven't the fortitude to comment going in, but are cursed merely with the nit-picker's imperative to try to cause trouble when- and wherever you can.

You follow the debate with a mop and bucket, nothing more.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Wtf big man? I'm 5'9".

I simply own guns dipshit. I don't walk around with them. I don't carry it in the car.
    How the fuck is it immature to watch Nip/Tuck? (I haven't watched one episode this season though )

I get to mark Some College on my resume. My high-school education probably equaled most of your college education anyway. Really.

I take that back, whypikasmallboogerwhenyoucouldfindgold. You can't put "I use Google!!!" on your resume. Back to your hovel.
    l'm sorry but you're just making it worse ... you're a shortarse, and you didn't even go to uni! Besides which, l can't take someone seriously who watches the Cosby Show.
    Sig Removed...too clever

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    In any case, we all know you weren't on the scene here until much later on, most likely because you hadn't/haven't the fortitude to comment going in, but are cursed merely with the nit-picker's imperative to try to cause trouble when- and wherever you can.

You follow the debate with a mop and bucket, nothing more. [/COLOR][/I]
    Now, now, Kev, don't get your knickers in a twist, it's not good for the heart.
    Sig Removed...too clever

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Wtf big man? I'm 5'9".

l'm sorry but you're just making it worse ... you're a shortarse, and you didn't even go to uni! Besides which, l can't take someone seriously who watches the Cosby Show.
    Wtf is uni? Is that the white horse with the horn you like to ride the arse of?

and shortarse? Shouldn't you be trying to hurt my feelings instead of making me laugh from an insult? Record that shit in your Australian accent and post it. It would make my minute.

Btw the Cosby Show has been off the air for over ten years now. ....but it was quite good.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    l'm sorry but you're just making it worse ... you're a shortarse, and you didn't even go to uni!
    Wtf is uni? Is that the white horse with the horn you like to ride the arse of?

and shortarse?
    maybe he is confused about some american colloquialisms. and about imperial measurements?... he might be on the metric system.

5 foot 9 inches. 1.75 meter. that's as average as average can be, right now, for american males.

busyman didn't say whether or not he attended "uni." in the united states we formally refer to secondary education as "high school," and a variety of tertiary educations (university, junior/community college [equivalent to the first two years of university], and some vocational schools) are more informally referred to as "college." college never means secondary education in american parlance, unlike the definition of college in some other countries (such as australia?).

so... busy, i'm guessing that maybe whypikonme mistakenly thought you were using "college" to refer to some other form of high school.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 10-05-2005 at 05:27 AM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Does four years of high school count ? You know two years of grade 8 , two years of grade 9 ........... Just wondering .

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    No confusion 3RAINIAC, to me 5 feet 9 inches is short, 6 inches shorter than me, and especially funny considering he talks like he was 7 feet 6.

As to uni, l was, of course, talking about unicorns, well done shorty.
    Sig Removed...too clever

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    manker's Avatar effendi
    To me 5 feet 9 inches is short, 6 inches shorter than me.
    Righty-o, Billy.

I seem to remember a thread dedicated to your diminuitive stature. The thread was titled "Is Billy Really Malcolm Glazer?" -- It was a poll, as I recall.

Pics of Glazer:

Pics of Billy:

It's hard to tell the two apart, imo.

Are you quite sure that you didn't get the numbers mixed up. You infer that you're 6'3" but I think 3'6" is probably nearer the mark.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast