Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Phone Booth Or Anger Management Yet?

try irc guys! kazaa usually doesnt have the stuff nearly at the same time irc does

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    boo for you... people download phone booth from me constantly...

and yes... irc is the place to go if u really want speed, its just not as easy as klite... bittorrent is ok...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    sometimes irc has better speed but i use it cause i cant get what i want on kazaa fast enough.. i have 2 wait for a hash or it to come up on searches

4. Movies & TV   -   #14

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Irc is really fast if you know what your looking for and how to find it...

K-Lite is really the best for beginners, and people who have buku bandwidth, just pick out 20 different movies u wanna watch and start do DL them all. Than just do a quick Preview after a couple MB's are DL'd.

Bit Torrent is great for anime, and other media. I can usually DL 130mb file in 2 hours on a consistent basis, most of the time its faster (100k/b sec.)

there are websites you can go to and run searches (DCC search), for VCD/SVCD, .avi, .mp3, .mpg and whatever else your inventive mind can think of...

www.mydownloader.com

I am not all to familiar with K-lite/Kazaa materials, as I use mIRC/Excurzion more than anything else.

Normally if I get frusterated at IRC, I turn to K-Lite and just go to town running searches and like mentioned before, I just DL hella, and than sort them out after a few MB's to figure out what is good and what is bad.

Hope some of this helpz, and leads you into the right direction to find things out for yourself!

:rtfm:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12