Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just got my new iAudio X5!! Yayyy

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    What do you think??

I was doing a backup of my music anyway, so I used the disc on my dad's laptop to transfer the music.
    Although that procedure works, it is still pretty annoying not being able to trandfer music directly from my PC to the player.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Well... How was I to know? You didn't say that.

Could it be that you have some "protection" on your PC that your dad doesn't have? A firewall or something similar perhaps?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    cat fight!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Trust me, I have tried most methods to get this stupid path error to stop. I have even disabled all protection utilities and tried it on safe mode... no difference, and I can see you are probably enjoying this as well....
    Last edited by tralalala; 10-11-2005 at 01:15 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    looks like the iriver h3xx series is still better. PWNED!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Thanks, that really answers my question...... I ask a question and get stupid answers in a seriouse forum.. does this look like the Lounge?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    Thanks, that really answers my question...... I ask a question and get stupid answers in a seriouse forum.. does this look like the Lounge?

Members do not have to help you. If you feel a member replied to your post and was offensive, or they broke a rule, please contact a moderator.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Yeah well, if you can't help and all you can do is reply a non-helpful reply that has nothing to do with the topic or question - that's the sort of answer I would expect to find in the Lounge - that's what it's for.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    Yeah well, if you can't help and all you can do is reply a non-helpful reply that has nothing to do with the topic or question - that's the sort of answer I would expect to find in the Lounge - that's what it's for.

Im sure you're not going to get a reply now, just because you were arse-y and demanded members to answer you i doubt you'll get an answer. They don't work for you remember, you don't pay them. When the members are on your pay-roll then you can have a go at them when they don't answer you, untill then, please be a dear, and go fuck yourself.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Oh, that's nice...

FIRST OFF - when a member comes, especially a new one, and asks a question in a Hardware forum, I'm sure he'll be expecting to get a related answer - now an answer that's either laughing at him, off-topic, or, in your case - flamey.

Second, I never demanded an answer, all I wanted was, that if a member was GOING to answer, make in on-topic, related, and useful. Any other type of answer is the sort that fits in the Lounge. Don't you think?

Now, I never insulted you, or anyone else here, so that remark of yours at the end of the post is out of order. So, now I am also pretty sure I won't get a proper helpful answer to my query, but I know it's not my fault at least..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123