Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: nzb indexing

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    OK i got 5 invites for this site and btw this site has what all of usenet has like users dont post stuff everything is automated and it goes through all of usenet not like sites where users post. Also to get an invite from me u gotta do sumthing i dunno what but u can offer all i can say is it kiks the pants out of all otehr sites.

though if reality wants one ill give it to you for nothing.
    What about me?

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    OK i got 5 invites for this site and btw this site has what all of usenet has like users dont post stuff everything is automated and it goes through all of usenet not like sites where users post. Also to get an invite from me u gotta do sumthing i dunno what but u can offer all i can say is it kiks the pants out of all otehr sites.

What about me?
    ok only to rossco and reality free pm ur email if you want.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Also to get an invite from me u gotta do sumthing i dunno what but u can offer
    What exactly can a person do for another over a internet connection that would be worthy of your invite?

You're new to the site, so maybe I can make you an Avatar or Signature picture that complies to the forum standards? You just name the theme...

4. Newsgroups   -   #24

I thought it was register when I first saw it but if its invite now I wouldnt mind taking a look. You can send me a personal message here on the board or even just click my title and send me an email if you want...
    Last edited by RealitY; 11-01-2005 at 05:23 AM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    Jimi...'s Avatar Mister Subtle
    I just got an invite too, just waiting for the E-mail now.

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    If anyone has a Binage invite, I'd appeciate one. I've only been using 2 others and need to broaden my horizen

If you're willing to send me an invite, PM me. Cheers

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    tureby
    Could use an invite for Binage too...
    TIA

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Once I have a paid subscription to usenet again it would be great if someone could hook me up with one of those invites too.

For now I got no use for it since my crappy ISP doesn't support them and only keeps files for less than a day.
    They suck!

Oh and tureby...how about becoming active on the board first and then ask for an invite.

hmm...asspie

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    Jimi...'s Avatar Mister Subtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    Once I have a paid subscription to usenet again it would be great if someone could hook me up with one of those invites too.

For now I got no use for it since my crappy ISP doesn't support them and only keeps files for less than a day.
    They suck!

Oh and tureby...how about becoming active on the board first and then ask for an invite.
    I'll give you an invite, I wish I hadn't of bothered giving Tureby one now. He came on the BinAge IRC channel asking for one, as soon as he got it he just f*cked off.

PM me your E-mail Filliz.

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi...
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz

They suck!

I'll give you an invite, I wish I hadn't of bothered giving Tureby one now. He came on the BinAge IRC channel asking for one, as soon as he got it he just f*cked off.

PM me your E-mail Filliz.
    Yea,we get a lot of those hit'n'runs when there are invites to give out.

Anyway,I appreciate your offer but as I said....I really have no use for it now since my ISP provider doesn't support nzb's and their retention sucks anyways.

And at this time I don't have the money to spare on a premium provider.
    But when I do again,I'm pretty sure someone here will be able to hook me up with an invite.

Better give the invite to someone else who can use it at this time.

hmm...asspie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast