Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Quake IV

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    damn, what if i wanna play at 1280X1100 (not sure) or 1154X864? will the 6600gt perform well.

what about the x800gto 256 mb that is for pci-e x16.
    Yep, thats prolly the highest resolution u would want to run it at before it gets choppy. I don't know if they exist but make sure you get a 256Mb version of the card. I'm not sure how it runs performance wise as I have the 128Mb version but some games reccommend 256Mbs of video RAM (Bf2 in particular).
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 10-30-2005 at 08:39 PM.

2. Games   -   #122
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    QUAKE.4.DVD-DEViANCE [NUKED] found.out.to.be.loader.too

Rofl,i think this might be the reason why the game runs like shit on my pc... and why i got a bluescreen (the pc restarted spontaneously)

3. Games   -   #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Nothing special. It'll keep you going for a bit but certainly no counter-strike.
    im sure you played Q2 Q3 does it play like any of there mult? Cause im looking for something like Q3 Mult

4. Games   -   #124
    Quote Originally Posted by thechampishere
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Nothing special. It'll keep you going for a bit but certainly no counter-strike.
    im sure you played Q2 Q3 does it play like any of there mult? Cause im looking for something like Q3 Mult

Nope never played Q2 or Q3. It feels like the single player but with human opponents pretty much, same game speed, same level types and so on.

5. Games   -   #125
    Well decided to take a look at this and after playing the first section of it I wasnt very impressed. Had to turn brightness all the way up along with other adjustments to make it bearable. Although still didnt care for the coloring and look and feel of this. Not so far anyway. Was also wondering if anyones done any setup for a secondary remote such as a ps remote which I have via a usb adaptor...

6. Games   -   #126
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Well decided to take a look at this and after playing the first section of it I wasnt very impressed. Had to turn brightness all the way up along with other adjustments to make it bearable. Although still didnt care for the coloring and look and feel of this. Not so far anyway. Was also wondering if anyones done any setup for a secondary remote such as a ps remote which I have via a usb adaptor...
    get a new monitor

as for controls, its a pc FPS so expect to use a keyboard

7. Games   -   #127
    I have a new montor just dont care for the looks of the game is all...

8. Games   -   #128
    the brightness in the options menu(quake 4) can be adjusted higher or lower too

9. Games   -   #129
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I got this at the weekend and played it abit, afraid to say i think its a bit crap.

Just seems like the Quake I had on my PS1 6 years ago

10. Games   -   #130
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    w00tage, just set up my new system. Hopefully my 7800gt will play the game A OK, even with only 512mb ram

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast