Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last check before I buy this computer!

Haha! I found it Newegg has everything A little pricey just for some cables though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16812183045
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    You gonna get the burner?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Maybe but I really don't need a burner
    Systems Specs

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    i've read on other forums where people just plugged the 20 pin connector into the 24pin slot and it worked fine.

your budget beats mine, by alot :p. x800gto is a good recommend tho, it's right up there with top cards(once you overclock).

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Yea I hurd that too but I prefer not to take that chance
    Systems Specs

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    A quote right from the manual (you no that thing no one wants to read lol)....." Note: It is strongly recommended using the ATX2.0 power supply with 24-pin and 4-pin plugs."Think I would go for the proper power supply.In a month you will be saying I should have bought the proper one .I know I am But my board says I can use the 20 pin a long as I don't upgrade to a pci express card

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Your buying a cheap PC with no extra's, in 2 months you'll be complaining because it doesn't play FEAR good enough, or you cannot burn any new games (Yes, 80% of new games are DVD now) or movies, or how your motherboard sucks. What is the reason for buying the PC? A gaming PC? An internet PC?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    It's a budget Pc guys... It's not going to be the greatest in the world. I'm sorry I can't afford computers like you guys but i'm trying my hardest in what I can do right now. Yes I understand that the Psu in the computer is Pure Shit. I am limited with cash right now but I am also trying to run a business selling computers. Not making much money off it right now but I am trying. If it doesn't play FEAR oh well? I already have FEAR on the computer i'm playing now and i'll continue to play it on this computer. I'm not going to be gaming as much as I used to because I'm a half a year closer to going to College. I'm building these computers so that I can make money and pay myself to college. So if any of you has nothing better to say except say my computers that I am building sucks. Please keep your comments to yourself. But I do enjoy getting some help around here as I have learned alot and continue to learn everyday. Anyways I have already bought all the parts, I didn't get the burner because the shipping cost me $50. This is my second computer, and the last computer I built and half of you sayed was shit actually turned out pretty good I know it was a little outdated but it worked, I sold it and made a small profit off it. Maybe the guy was an idiot? I don't know but I sold it and he told me that it worked well and couldn't be happier. After he told me that I couldn't stop now I am on this second computer with stats way higher then the last computer.
    Systems Specs

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    If you want to build a PC for selling then you can look into these motherboards: GeForce 6100 chipset

Nvidia onboard graphics. Saves the price of a graphics card.

Or this with DVI output and faster GPU: http://www.firingsquad.com/news/pres...p?searchid=155

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    If I sell a computer with onboard graphics card the price of selling it goes down and nobody would want it.
    Systems Specs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast