Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Got The Best Video Card?

NeMeY
    Boooooo ATI, me personally dont like ATI cards such as radeon, they cause lots of driver problems etc and there more on the price side if u want a decent card i use GeForce FX 5800 Ultra ........works like a dream come true never seen anything like it but that card will cost more than half your computer so id only reccomend buyin it if uve got money to spare but beleive me its worth every penny geforce 4's are also the way to go cause most games these days are being utilized with Nividia cards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Specz are: P4 3.00Ghz wit 833Mhz FSB 2 200 Gig HD with 4Gig DDR Ram, with GeForece FX 5800 Ultra with water cooling. *sigh* i cant find adapter for GeForce Fx for my water cooling could anyone tell me where i could find one or if they have it yet

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lmao, look at ur computer, your justsa spoiled child with money to burn jus to buy stuff that sounds good...
    2x - 200gig harddrive.. come on... 4 gigs of ram? wtf is it a server....... and watercooling.... my 2 fans (120mm vantec tornados) keep my stuff way cooler then most water cooled systems, sence ur so rich why dont you try NITRO!... that useally keeps ur PC temp down to around -60F ... Your little FX, bows down to even the 9700!! read the benchmarks, obviously someone didnt do there reserach before they bought that heaping pile of trendware... "WOW BIG NUMBERS = BETTER!!!!, ILL JUS GRAB 4GIGS OF RAM FOR WHEN I WANNA PLAY ALL MY GAMES AT ONCE" Let this be a lesson to ppl looking to buy new computers numbers arent everything RESEARCH is key.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    whore, get a friggn radeon 9000, 128 mb ddr, from www.buyxtremegear.com

it cost 90 dollars

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    The ATI 9600 pro would be best for you. But if you want to go all out and show off to all of your friends, get the ATI 9800 pro.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    dell 2350's ddon't have AGP slots., only the 4550,8250, and 8300 series have them.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    2x - 200gig harddrive.. come on... 4 gigs of ram? wtf is it a server
    LMAO sooo true.
    talk about over spending. i almost think he's lying.
    he must have said whats the most i can do to the
    pc store sales guy and got owned for the sake of
    commision.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by Monkey@18 April 2003 - 01:26
    Depends do you have a AGP Slot, cuz most Radeons need AGP slot, it should be a bigger slot next to the PCI slots which u connection ur lan card n shit on. If u have a AGP slot then get a Radeon 9500, but make sure there is 128mb ddr ram.
    hey monks look again agp is smaller in size than the ol pci

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by Blakezor@18 April 2003 - 08:54
    lmao, look at ur computer, your justsa spoiled child with money to burn jus to buy stuff that sounds good...
    2x - 200gig harddrive.. come on... 4 gigs of ram? wtf is it a server....... and watercooling.... my 2 fans (120mm vantec tornados) keep my stuff way cooler then most water cooled systems, sence ur so rich why dont you try NITRO!... that useally keeps ur PC temp down to around -60F ... Your little FX, bows down to even the 9700!! read the benchmarks, obviously someone didnt do there reserach before they bought that heaping pile of trendware... "WOW BIG NUMBERS = BETTER!!!!, ILL JUS GRAB 4GIGS OF RAM FOR WHEN I WANNA PLAY ALL MY GAMES AT ONCE" Let this be a lesson to ppl looking to buy new computers numbers arent everything RESEARCH is key.
    is that 4 gigs of ddr 333mhz ram?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    He says "4Gig DDR Ram" thas all I know, yea some guy at like BestBuy or someshit 0wned that kid hardcore. or theres always that factor he more then likly IS lieing.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    4gig of ddr, thats fu@kin hilarious... wtf are u doing with that much ram? Running dual displays, Mira on both, with Cad in the back ground?

Most people dont need more then 1gig of ddr, but 4, thats just stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12