Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo the rapest?

manker's Avatar effendi
    The elbow was slightly more subtle than the rod.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Ronaldo the rapest?
    LOL
    He's the most "rape"?
    Maybe he's s seed planter?

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Premiership defenders have had a few seasons to get used to Ronaldo - your second full season is never quite as good as your first. At least for attacking players.

Drogba scored 13 Premiership goals last season, so far he's got 7 this season. He also had 2 assists against Bolton and 4 against Looserpool and 2 goals in the Charity Shield.

Robbens starting to pick up pace again now, he's been slow to start but his last few matches have been much better. SWP is good at running at people and 80% of the time he'll beat them, it's just his final ball. J Cole isn't really a winger, he likes a free role where he can play behind the striker.

Im glad we signed SWP, both for Chelsea and for England, just look at what Jose Mourinho has done for J Cole and to a lesser extent Lampard. Lampard, who is on stunning form right now in my books is easly one of the top 3 midfielders in the world and even though J Cole is forced to play out of position he's becoming a far better player and he now does a lot of tracking back and makes important well times tackles, unlike a certain Ginger ex-England player

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Scholes has always been like that

I think Ranieri did the most for Lampard, he was already awesome when Mourinho arrived. Also, I did say second full season - Drogba was in and out last year with injury - and due to him being dropped for playing like a carthorse. This run he's getting now with being #1 striker, and the added confidence that brings, is almost like him being in his first season with the club - defenders aren't yet used to him, especially in the air.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Scholes has always been like that

I think Ranieri did the most for Lampard, he was already awesome when Mourinho arrived. Also, I did say second full season - Drogba was in and out last year with injury - and due to him being dropped for playing like a carthorse. This run he's getting now with being #1 striker, and the added confidence that brings, is almost like him being in his first season with the club - defenders aren't yet used to him, especially in the air.
    Yeah, if i saw him running towards me i'd hit the deck and hope for a foul

Chelsea V Betis is on now, for some reason Cech's on the bench

Mind you Drogba playing well must be pissing of Crespo and come on the end of the season, if Drogba is still on form chances are Crespo will leave, again.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Oh, and just to show you how bored i've been the last hour.

I feel so dirty

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I thought Crespo must have been injured or something, he started well with that great goal Vs Wigan but hasn't had a sniff since.

Btw, any idea why the match isn't listed on Aisaplate? I'm off out in a bit anyhow but I thought I'd catch the first half here.

Doesn't seem to be on there.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    I thought Crespo must have been injured or something, he started well with that great goal Vs Wigan but hasn't had a sniff since.

Btw, any idea why the match isn't listed on Aisaplate? I'm off out in a bit anyhow but I thought I'd catch the first half here.

Doesn't seem to be on there.

Last 2 matches he hasn't even been on the bench because he played for Argentina and was to tired after to 10 hour flight to play. Apart from that he's been getting 30-40 minutes each match as a sub apart from against Charlton where he started and scored a good header.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Oh, and just to show you how bored i've been the last hour.

I feel so dirty
    Looks brilliant, cheers

I see you've captured his neck well ... I'll use it 'til his name is cleared

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Chelsea V Betis is on the PPLive channel called Soccer, im not watching it cause i've got to much stuff to be downloading but if you change PPLIVE language to english you get a channel list.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast