Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver

i actually agree with ziggy
    sorry linkin

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Music   -   #33
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It's not an everyday kind of rap/hip-hop that you hear. Some people are bound not to like it.

4. Music   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by iMartin
    It's not an everyday kind of rap/hip-hop that you hear. Some people are bound not to like it.
    Well its not the average R&B hip-hop thats on the radio,it gets points for that.Mike Shinoda is missing two important things.Good lyrics and a good voice.The lyrics sound too emo and unimportant.After two songs i was already sick of his voice.Hes no good by him self.Meh album sucks...

5. Music   -   #35
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    Well its not the average R&B hip-hop thats on the radio,it gets points for that.Mike Shinoda is missing two important things.Good lyrics and a good voice.The lyrics sound too emo and unimportant.After two songs i was already sick of his voice.Hes no good by him self.Meh album sucks...
    It hink mike shinoda has a good voice. How the fuck do his lyrics sound emo?!

6. Music   -   #36
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i see where he's coming from. shinoda raps about the most pointless shit. he's just lucky that those beats are tight.

7. Music   -   #37
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    See, I think the complete opposite. I think Mike sounds great, and his lyrics are badass. Although, I cannot stand any form of emo music, at all.

8. Music   -   #38
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    If anyone's interested, you can download the source material for Remember the Name at ccmixter.org.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234