Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Best filesharing sites

TorrentReactor is really good! Give it a try and tell me how you like it....

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    torrentbox.com is cool,nice layout.
    I was just saying that!
    Torrent box has lots of files, seeders and leechers (some have more than 500 seeds)
    I think it's owned by the same guy that owns torrentspy.

Mininova was a great site but lately is quite "slowish"

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    try to get TL, there are some people give away invites for it.

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    Listen up my bretheren, TorrentReactor has taken an all time dive.....they're now requesting a fee for their services. Plus, they're partnering with some XXX site and all I can smell is a scam, stay away!

FreeDoom: I know of the torrentbox you're mentioning, that is a good filesharing site! Yet, torrentreactor is another whole different site upon itself.

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    SITES THAT REQUIRE REGISTRATION
    www.crikeym8.com

this is a new site but looks very good and seem to have the material before alot of others

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    TheTRUEKanis's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MzEssensual View Post
    OMG I cant believe that you people would rather fight your way through public trackers than private ones..
    There are many good privtae trackers out there, some are by invite only, and some have an open door policy..

I have been a member of many of them for a while now and I love the speed in which things are released and the upload speed I get..and the fact is.. NO FAKE FILES
    I'm part of two private sites... One is set up toward adult content, and that one is great with sharing and %uploaded. I never feel that you have to share a file for too long to get to double the downloaded amount. The other site is Television based (since its the thing I download the most) but I have to say that I'm NOT a fan od how slow it uploads files that you download... it seems to be set up to take advantage of people by making your share % so low that you'll have to donate in order to up it to an acceptible level. So in the end I use public sites more often to get my regular shows (and they share back to 2x and more so easily).

So my point is that my experience with 'Private sites' is mixed. I don't think they are the cats meow, but still use them as part of the 'tools' I need to get my content.

TTK
    "Common sense is NOT common!"

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    gohugo's Avatar -=verygeek=-
    oink torrentleech demonoid audionews

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    TorrentSpy + Demonoid is pretty good.

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    not a n00b
    torrentleech is my favorite. By far

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    i think isohunt.com gives good torrents but sometimes they dont work