Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnt XBOX Games Questions

Quote Originally Posted by top25
    Why softmod when you can just put a chip in your Xbox?Why ftp when you waste your DVD burning the game to play on the Xbox and you have to buy a router then (AR) to ftp,putting a nice chip in there for like $70 seems like the better way the best one may cost that much.
    Why soft-mod? Cause you dont break the warranty sticker, dont have to solder, only have to spend $30-40.

Why FTP? Discs cost money, playing from the harddrive has nearly no load times. And you dont need a router.

Soft-modding has no dis-advantages. Plus you can remove it and put it back on with ease.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Games   -   #12
    macman120
    There is your answer, the only reason i Softmodded id because i couldnt afford a mod chip, but when i get th emoney i will buy a solderless chip for my XBOX

3. Games   -   #13
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Quote Originally Posted by top25
    Why softmod when you can just put a chip in your Xbox?Why ftp when you waste your DVD burning the game to play on the Xbox and you have to buy a router then (AR) to ftp,putting a nice chip in there for like $70 seems like the better way the best one may cost that much.
    Why soft-mod? Cause you dont break the warranty sticker, dont have to solder, only have to spend $30-40.

Why FTP? Discs cost money, playing from the harddrive has nearly no load times. And you dont need a router.

Soft-modding has no dis-advantages. Plus you can remove it and put it back on with ease.
    I see your point m8.I will get a chip though that guide is mad long and a hardrive hmm,ill just buy my 100 pack dvdrs for 19.99.There cheap but when burned at slow speed they come out good.ps. how can i tell if i have a Thompson drive or not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12