Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Re Movies With Fake Titles

i posted something like this in another topic shortly ago but it was locked b4 anybody could respond to it.
    that specific complaint was about bogus music files and stupid ppl renaming songs and placing the wrong artist on the mp3 file.....i download and share massive amounts of files and it really rattles my cage when i get the wrong stuff!! if you dont know the artist or are not sure dont rename it unless you put that you arent sure, and get a decent mp3 ripper like musicmatch jukebox that program rocks!

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    I had never had that kind of problems because I use this way of checking.

first, I looked at its TITLE and FILENAME, and usually they will have more than one sources so there will be a (+)..I will open that and from that I compared the two sides, and if there is two or more different filenames and title...then that is a fake

second, usually the FILENAME is more important because the user tend to not change the filename but change the TITLE, so take a look at the FILENAME and see if all of them are the same..so if "yes" then its the right file

third, for people who download dvd rip or good quality movies then set your search to AT LEAST & 640 MB, because dvd or good quality movies should not be under 640 MB

finally, for those who downloads new movies, here is a hints...its is very rare so if you find something that haven't even came out yet, then it is probably a fake file

also, downloading episodes, then you should set it to MAXIMUM & 400 MB

Reply if you have other problems

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Nice one gd9k... here's something I gathered through my time here:

Originally posted by Shinigami (R.I.P.)

Tips for finding verified movies:

After about 10 megs or 10% of the total DL of the movie, use Avipreview and see if its your movie.  Click the screen of Avipreview and an Index should pop up with some info.  If the video or audio part has 0 (zero), then its a fake and/or if the preview is blank.  It could also be a different movie.

After searching and thinking you have enough users, expand the list so you can see all the users for that file by clicking the "+" box to the left of the title and scroll down and check to see if the filenames match up to the movie your looking for and read the yellow description boxes that pop up too.  Sometimes it will say if its a fake or not.

Look at the length of the movie.  A trick I learned awhile ago is that any movie with the length of 1:02:08 is a fake. 

Check the file size of the movie.  Make sure its reasonable.  Sometimes the movie is split into two or three parts for easier downloading.

Check the hashes in the verifieds.  That will usually say if a movie is out or not and will usually tell of its quality.  Always check the verifieds first before looking for a movie which will save you some time.

The idea of verified files is so that you know they exist. The Sig2Dat hashes are just a way to help get you started on the download. You still have to search for them. Kazaa constantly searches while you are downloading for more users. Searching manually just helps speed up that process.  Running a type of speed-up (Sharemonkey or KaZap) will help Kazaa try and connect to the sources you find.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123