Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm constantly on the look-out for the dirt on Conservatives...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    j2 your post was full of bullshit and no shit Sherlock.

It's the old "He's against raising taxes, but raised taxes anyway."

You just posted that Democratic politicians can be dishonest and hypocritical just like anybody else.

It's policies that affect my life that I care about.

Maybe you'll find some dirt on conservatives like you found on liberals in your email inbox.
    Maybe you should check your e-mail inbox.

I don't overlook dirty conservatives, but if you can find for me one who, say, advocates sweat-shop labor, or slavery or some such, and then doesn't practice what he preaches, then you're in business.

Another terrific example is that great love of liberals, the public education system.

Conservative politicians call it what it is-a seriously flawed system-and send their kids to private schools.

Liberal politicians call it the greatest thing since sliced bread, and send their kids to....private schools!

It's about hypocrisy, Busyman.

Find me some good (meaning true) dirt on conservatives and I'll denounce them, just for you.

You'd have to take a pill or something to do the same for the libs though, wouldn't you?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

I don't overlook dirty conservatives, but if you can find for me one who, say, advocates sweat-shop labor, or slavery or some such, and then doesn't practice what he preaches, then you're in business.
    Tony Perkins and his ilk...nuff said
    I was going to mention Delay and the Mariana Islands, but then he really does believe in "slave labour" and is trying everything in his power to promote it.
    Mind you Tom Delay complaining about "partisan politics"
    Perhaps an example we could use is supreme court nominees and the demand for a "fair up or down vote"....conservatives seemed to ignore this mantra when demanding Miers withdraw.
    However I will say that both liberals and Conservatives suffer from blindness to their own hypocrisy

Conservatives calling liberals unpatriotic if they are against the Iraq war yet they are unwilling to join up themselves and serve their country.

Another terrific example is that great love of liberals, the public education system.

Conservative politicians call it what it is-a seriously flawed system-and send their kids to private schools.

Liberal politicians call it the greatest thing since sliced bread, and send their kids to....private schools!
    I'm not sure why you think that is hypocritical. Just because one thinks something is good doesn't make one hypocritical if one doesn't use it.
    I'm also not surprised that you have an incorrect view of what liberals think of public schools. They don't think the schools are "the greatest thing since sliced bread" in fact they realise they have problems and wish to fix them. What they do think is great about them is that they give the opportunity for everyone to receive an education.
    Not everyone can afford private schools so liberals wish to make the public schools better.... This would be a lot easier if conservatives stopped trying to put religion into schools and instead let them teach facts. It would be a lot easier if conservatives stopped expecting schools to raise their children for them. Parents are responsible for teaching morals to their children, not the school.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    j2 your post was full of bullshit and no shit Sherlock.

It's the old "He's against raising taxes, but raised taxes anyway."

You just posted that Democratic politicians can be dishonest and hypocritical just like anybody else.

It's policies that affect my life that I care about.

Maybe you'll find some dirt on conservatives like you found on liberals in your email inbox.
    Maybe you should check your e-mail inbox.

It's about hypocrisy, Busyman.

Find me some good (meaning true) dirt on conservatives and I'll denounce them, just for you.

You'd have to take a pill or something to do the same for the libs though, wouldn't you?
    Nah. I'm not known for digging dirt or getting dirt sent to me in my email from some con or lib friend.

Many politicians on both sides are dishonest and hypocrits and I don't need to be sent an email or read your posts to know that.

My motto is start a politician at an F.
    I am automatically distrustful of them.
    They are here to serve me.

Blahblahblah....
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    lynx's Avatar .
    J2, you write like a wanker. You also do it publicly. Now I'll run those two together, and ask why the authorities have not arrested you for wanking in public.

That's the equivalent of Schweitzer's writing.

You started this thread to try to imply that the only dirt around was against (what you call) liberals. But all you could actually come up with was a bullshit hack who can't interpret reality.

Most conservatives would distance themselves from your absurd rhetoric. Of course I oppose your apparent views. An agent provocateur (yes that's French, don't worry about it) couldn't do more damage to the conservative cause than your posts do.

If you actually believe a single word that second-rate "journalist" came up with then I feel sorry for you, and hopefully your minders will be a little more generous with your medication next time.

Just to put your mind at ease wrt to Ms Streisand and Mr Moore (neither of whom I particularly like btw). If Schweizer could actually show that Ms Streisand had gone to Canada to save on labour costs, he would have done so. If Schweizer could have shown that Mr Moore had made a fortune from the stocks he purchased, he would have done so. The very fact that he didn't should have told you something. Do you ever think to query what these people seem to be telling you? It certainly doesn't appear so.

Jeez, I said it was Schweizer who couldn't interpret reality, maybe I've picked the wrong person.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    J2, you write like a wanker. You also do it publicly. Now I'll run those two together, and ask why the authorities have not arrested you for wanking in public.

You started this thread to try to imply that the only dirt around was against (what you call) liberals. But all you could actually come up with was a bullshit hack who can't interpret reality.

Most conservatives would distance themselves from your absurd rhetoric. Of course I oppose your apparent views. An agent provocateur (yes that's French, don't worry about it) couldn't do more damage to the conservative cause than your posts do.

If you actually believe a single word that second-rate "journalist" came up with then I feel sorry for you, and hopefully your minders will be a little more generous with your medication next time.

Just to put your mind at ease wrt to Ms Streisand and Mr Moore (neither of whom I particularly like btw). If Schweizer could actually show that Ms Streisand had gone to Canada to save on labour costs, he would have done so. If Schweizer could have shown that Mr Moore had made a fortune from the stocks he purchased, he would have done so. The very fact that he didn't should have told you something. Do you ever think to query what these people seem to be telling you? It certainly doesn't appear so.

Jeez, I said it was Schweizer who couldn't interpret reality, maybe I've picked the wrong person.
    we got yo back holmes

i'm with busy on this. all polititians are arses. it seems most of the left turn right when they get power

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16

I must say that j2 has surprised me of late.

1. I actually admire the fact that he's at least come out with some of his views which mostly were well hidden behind cut and paste. Everyone was probably sick of that.

2. I'm disappointed with the rationale behind those views. It's a damn heartbreak. Both of us are American but are far apart in not necessarily our views, but how we think. It must have been the manner of his posts...like an Old English soliloquy or something. I don't know.

It's like finding out your favorite coworker likes to fuck chickens.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17

I liked you better when you just deleted all my posts.

Too bad they changed the keys on you, but I'm sure you'll dope that out soon, and I'll disappear again, huh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18

1. I actually admire the fact that he's at least come out with some of his views which mostly were well hidden behind cut and paste. Everyone was probably sick of that.

Quite right-I've hidden my views successfully for almost my entire tenure here.

You haven't known until very recently that I am a conservative.

How disingenuous of you to say so.

2. I'm disappointed with the rationale behind those views. It's a damn heartbreak. Both of us are American but are far apart in not necessarily our views, but how we think. It must have been the manner of his posts...like an Old English soliloquy or something. I don't know.

A "damn heartbreak"?

Pshaw.

'Twern't nothin.

Busyman at his best.

I imagine your screenplays read the same way.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19

I liked you better when you just deleted all my posts.

Too bad they changed the keys on you, but I'm sure you'll dope that out soon, and I'll disappear again, huh?
    Damn!!!

edit: again....gotta admire the teeth
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-05-2005 at 01:24 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20

Quite right-I've hidden my views successfully for almost my entire tenure here.

You haven't known until very recently that I am a conservative.

How disingenuous of you to say so.

A "damn heartbreak"?

Pshaw.

'Twern't nothin.

Busyman at his best.

I imagine your screenplays read the same way.
    Knowing someone is conservative and then finally seeing why is two different thangs.

There's a conservative in my crew (black fella) but when I heard his views, I pegged him barely a neocon.

I guess it comes down to wanting to believe something else like. I saw an episode of 60 minutes where the reporter carried a nice interview with a mother of 2. She was a great speaker and calm and collected. Nice interview.

She was a white supremacist. It was weird.

She was damn intelligent but was twisted as fuck.

---My screenplays are quite good. I'm excellent at the twist and character development. Focus on that without being boring and your movie can be anything....a sci-fi, action, horror.......

Now if I can stop writing them simultaneously I'd probably be further along.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-05-2005 at 01:23 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast