Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm constantly on the look-out for the dirt on Conservatives...

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I shall petition him immediately to increase his ceiling figure to $350,000.

Or would you prefer they give back 100K?

Your choice.
    Oh I am totally against limits for genuine cases. We need to weed out frivolous suits, not limit genuine ones.
    Perhaps Mr. Santorum was upset because they didn't get the amount they wanted so want to make sure nobody else gets more than they did

Bob Barr, who wrote the "Defence of Marriage Act," has had three wives so far...a defender of marriage indeed... does that count as "Do As I Say (Not As I Do)" ?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    I shall petition him immediately to increase his ceiling figure to $350,000.

Or would you prefer they give back 100K?

Your choice.
    Oh I am totally against limits for genuine cases. We

need to weed out frivolous suits, not limit genuine ones.

I believe I have witnessed many "genuine" cases become frivolous when the juries award hilariously large amounts.

Bob Barr, who wrote the "Defence of Marriage Act," has had three wives so far...a defender of marriage indeed... does that count as "Do As I Say (Not As I Do)" ?
    Please explain the relevancy of this?

He has had three heterosexual marriages, and this renders his authorship of the DOMA questionable...how?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    I havent read the thread, however...

I'm constantly on the look-out for the dirt on Conservatives...
    Shouldnt be hard, not rare.

Shouldnt be hard to get the dirt on their rivals either... again, not rare.

You really cant get anywhere in politics unless your a hypocritical, cold hearted bastard... no matter which side you profess to represent.
    Just so...

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    does that count as "Do As I Say (Not As I Do)" ?
    I DON'T KNOW. but i think it might count as "till divorce do we part... i do."

He has had three heterosexual marriages, and this renders his authorship of the DOMA questionable...how?
    an argument could be made that bob parr definitely loves marriage more than the average guy does, since he keeps gettin' married. once more and he might qualify as a serial marrier (because, of course, 3 is the magic number, and 4 is magic plus).
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 11-13-2005 at 01:41 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45

Please explain the relevancy of this?

how can he say that gay marriage is destroying marriage? he doesn't take the vows seriously. I wonder how many people that are against gay marriage and want to "protect the sanctity of marriage" are divorced..... look at the divorce rate. Heterosexual people are destroying marriage.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Heterosexual people are destroying marriage.
    the u.s. is a hyperconsumerist society, so try seeing it from that perspective. they're not destroying marriage, they're just returning a defective product for a refund.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    the u.s. is a hyperconsumerist society, so try seeing it from that perspective. they're not destroying marriage, they're just returning a defective product for a refund.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    Had I attended this thread properly, that line would've been mine.

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Silly Rat.

A blowjob isn't enough to get you impeached.

Clinton was impeached, but not for the blowjob; in any case, he wasn't removed from office, ergo (the line of thought goes) he wasn't actually impeached.

I give Busyman 10 minutes to respond to this post.

-Mark Twain

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast