Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm constantly on the look-out for the dirt on Conservatives...

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Silly Rat.

A blowjob isn't enough to get you impeached.

Clinton was impeached, but not for the blowjob; in any case, he wasn't removed from office, ergo (the line of thought goes) he wasn't actually impeached.

I give Busyman 10 minutes to respond to this post.
    The House voted to impeach him. Without the Senate it couldn't go through.

Clinton was impeached by the House for perjury to a grand jury and I think obstruction of justice.

Looking underneath that, he lied about a blowjob.

There was a gentlemen recently that was banned from Home Depot. He was doing some calculations for a client, and used Home Depot pencil that was lying around to do them. He bought some lumber and inadvertently walked out with the aforementioned pencil. A worker met him in the parking lot and gave him a letter saying he was banned from Home Depot.

He stole that pencil. The bastard.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    Hell, I'll do it if that's all it would take to remove him from office.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Hartha
    Hell, I'll do it if that's all it would take to remove him from office.
    Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Silly Rat.

A blowjob isn't enough to get you impeached.

Clinton was impeached, but not for the blowjob; in any case, he wasn't removed from office, ergo (the line of thought goes) he wasn't actually impeached.

I give Busyman 10 minutes to respond to this post.

Clinton was impeached by the House for perjury to a grand jury and I think obstruction of justice.

There was a gentlemen recently that was banned from Home Depot. He was doing some calculations for a client, and used Home Depot pencil that was lying around to do them. He bought some lumber and inadvertently walked out with the aforementioned pencil. A worker met him in the parking lot and gave him a letter saying he was banned from Home Depot.

Slow.

Makin' me look bad, B.

Yeah, heard about that poor fella at Home Depot; a contractor, for fuck's sake!

Home Depot owes him a blowjob, I think.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55

Slow.

Makin' me look bad, B.

I only missed it by 5+ hours.

The contractor is guilty of stealing and should be punished to the full extent of the law. Just being a contractor shouldn't let him off.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56

Slow.

Makin' me look bad, B.

The contractor is guilty of stealing and should be punished to the full extent of the law. Just being a contractor shouldn't let him off.
    Hmmm.

Very convincing line of reasoning.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57

Hmmm.

It sure degraded Clinton in the eyes of many...or was it that we enjoyed the Clinton years and some people had to be "upheavalED" about something 'cause he's was a 2-term Democratic President?

1. He lied to Congress!!!!!

2. But what did he lie about?

1. Getting bj from someone other than his wife.

2. Well that's just crazy. You don't lie about stuff like that especially to the world. Now America will fall apart and stuff.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58

Hmmm.

It sure degraded Clinton in the eyes of many...or was it that we enjoyed the Clinton years and some people had to be "upheavalED" about something 'cause he's was a 2-term Democratic President?

1. He lied to Congress!!!!!

2. But what did he lie about?

1. Getting bj from someone other than his wife.

2. Well that's just crazy. You don't lie about stuff like that especially to the world. Now America will fall apart and stuff.

The fact remains that, although history does indeed record Clinton was impeached by Congress, that the Senate didn't follow through causes people like, oh, vid, to ignore the former, as though it never happened.

My only point.

That we will always disagree about Clinton and his activities is of no moment here.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

The fact remains that, although history does indeed record Clinton was impeached by Congress, that the Senate didn't follow through causes people like, oh, vid, to ignore the former, as though it never happened.
    Oh so now My views are assumed.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

Oh so now My views are assumed.
    Yes-after mine come yours.

I though you knew that.

I have a distinct memory of you posting to the effect that because Clinton was not removed from office, he hadn't been impeached.

I can't be fussed to do a search for the exact post, so you don't have to hurry, you have plenty of time to do an edit.

-Mark Twain

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast