Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best value seedbox...

Shadow876's Avatar Torrents Rules ! BT Rep: +5
    In your opinion based on your experience, who is the best seedbox provider that one must have to attain highest upload speed still at affordable price ?

What about wtbox.net or ultraseeds.org or customseedbox.com or seedbox4u and xirvik or any else please feel free to mention, anyone has used or is using them ?

I would like to know your comments about your favorite and if you could share what speed you get down and up ? (not your hitmark, your average)

Last edited by Shadow876; 04-05-2010 at 01:45 AM.
    I hope one day i get invited to HDBits...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Currently dont use Customseedbox, they suck. When Utorrent is ok for you go with http://ds7001.bigsb.net/faq.htm 100GB Slices 2TB Uploadlimit, 200GB Slices 3TB Uploadlimit, 300GB+ 4TB Uploadlimit. You will see some great Upload and Download speeds and not only for some Seconds but also Average.
    http://whatbox.ca/plans.php and http://bytesized-hosting.com/ is also nice.
    For Whatbox you need to be a what.cd or goem.org Member. And for Bytesized you need to wait for open Slots. No Trafficlimit on both.
    But i can tell you at every Seedboxprovider, with Unlimited Bandwith on Sharedservers (4-14 People), you wont get realy nice average Speeds like 5-12MB/s. It will be more like fast Download but crappy Upload at 1-2 MB/s, because its "Flaterate" and every Member wants to rape the Bandwith (RSS/Announce AutoDL). But at Whatbox and Bytesized its not so bad.
    Feralhosting is also nice but its crappy OVH except the Splashslot.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Bytesized was good when I used them for a few months. But check the list here: http://pastebin.com/0rvYpjRX to make sure that none of the trackers you currently use are listed.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hi everyone,

Newbie here. Looking for the following specs for a seedbox. Appreciate if anyone can recommend or advise:

- utorrent client and Webgui
    - FTP and utorrent has support for unicode / Asian characters in file name
    - FTP utilizes Port 21 and permits multiple connections from differnt IP
    - Supports public trackers
    - Harddisk of 10-15GB and generous bandwidth (as there is technically no true unlimited bandwidth).
    - Max 2-3 concurrent torrents
    - No setup fees. Monthly fee of USD20 and below

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by music111 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Newbie here. Looking for the following specs for a seedbox. Appreciate if anyone can recommend or advise:

- utorrent client and Webgui
    - FTP and utorrent has support for unicode / Asian characters in file name
    - FTP utilizes Port 21 and permits multiple connections from differnt IP
    - Supports public trackers
    - Harddisk of 10-15GB and generous bandwidth (as there is technically no true unlimited bandwidth).
    - Max 2-3 concurrent torrents
    - No setup fees. Monthly fee of USD20 and below
    No disrespect, maybe you are a newbie as you say so i suggest you take time to read a little bit around, then you'll learn you have to start your own thread and not changing the subject here in mine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow876 View Post

No disrespect, maybe you are a newbie as you say so i suggest you take time to read a little bit around, then you'll learn you have to start your own thread and not changing the subject here in mine.
    Apologies. will do as you advise

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    You sure customseedbox sucks keep away it...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    for me i suggest xirvik being trusted & proffesional
    i tried their semidedi & it was doing well for me but some how low ram

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I say you should stay away from customseedbox. I had 2 plans from them and was dissapointed with them. I use seedbox4u now

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by usuck View Post
    You will see some great Upload and Download speeds and not only for some Seconds but also Average.
    In Mbps what would be great upload and download speed ?

Quote Originally Posted by usuck View Post
    Currently dont use Customseedbox, they suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DexteR View Post
    You sure customseedbox sucks keep away it...
    Quote Originally Posted by 15MAVkf View Post
    I say you should stay away from customseedbox. I had 2 plans from them and was dissapointed with them.
    Clearly something went wrong with your customseedbox experience guys. What was the nature of the disappointment, speed issue ?

Quote Originally Posted by unoriginal View Post
    Bytesized was good when I used them for a few months. But check the list here: http://pastebin.com/0rvYpjRX to make sure that none of the trackers you currently use are listed.
    For security purpose they don't allow open trackers and no mention about FTP support. What was your average speed up and down ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikiiii View Post
    for me i suggest xirvik being trusted & proffesional
    i tried their semidedi & it was doing well for me but some how low ram
    I've heard many good comments about xirvik, what speed did you reach on average up and down on your semi and from wich country was it ?

And i do not find any mention about how much ram is available for the xirvik semidedi apart from the german power that has 8gb shared among 4 users. Can you tell how the ram affected your experience ?

Quote Originally Posted by 15MAVkf View Post
    I use seedbox4u now
    What plan did you chose and what speed do you get from it ? (up and down)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast