Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    This game is really gay. Really unrealistic (not in a good way).

2. Games   -   #132
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    This game is really gay. Really unrealistic (not in a good way).
    nfs is never realistic. but the police chases are always fun

3. Games   -   #133
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    spike strips. wtf i never run over those, dont even need slomo effect, just look at the line up and slam that car, usually end up destroying 2 or 3 as they run each other over.

of course im saying this before i even make blacklist 5, i may come back in a day or 2 and be bitching and moaning about how the cops are killing me with the strips.

i want a gallardo, looks sick as hell. if i dont get my m3 back to run around in the game to beat razor, ima be pissed, that's the only car i give a damn about really.

4. Games   -   #134
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    spike strips. wtf i never run over those, dont even need slomo effect, just look at the line up and slam that car, usually end up destroying 2 or 3 as they run each other over.

of course im saying this before i even make blacklist 5, i may come back in a day or 2 and be bitching and moaning about how the cops are killing me with the strips.

i want a gallardo, looks sick as hell. if i dont get my m3 back to run around in the game to beat razor, ima be pissed, that's the only car i give a damn about really.
    When you get to blacklist 6, race em and pic the middle bonus marker and you will get the dudes gallardo, that what I did, its rigged with almost all ultimate parts

5. Games   -   #135
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    thanks for the heads up, i'll definetely pick the middle marker then . but i really want a corvette instead..

6. Games   -   #136
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    thanks for the heads up, i'll definetely pick the middle marker then . but i really want a corvette instead..
    its random every time...
    turn of autosave, save before the race and then if u miss the pink slip marker race him again and try again untill u get his car

7. Games   -   #137
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dre145
    its random every time...
    turn of autosave, save before the race and then if u miss the pink slip marker race him again and try again untill u get his car
    I picked the middle one and got the gallardo and on the next guy, did the same thing got the vette.... Inronic isnt it?

8. Games   -   #138
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dre145
    its random every time...
    alright cool. thanks,

9. Games   -   #139
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    as far as the pink slip i just goes up so if it 3 one time it will should be 1 next then 2 and back to 3 again but really this game is kinda of a let down after i beat it cuz i expected it to be like as soon as u step out of the garage and go to the end of the block u would get chased but maybe it is cause i only finished the mission portion its about 86% done and i gotta do the rap sheet rankings but i didn't even notice u cant play online might have to many problems if they tried n e way i guess and last cuz u can run from the police in 2 player mode thats extra gay.

10. Games   -   #140
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I just got 2 pink slips in a row, one against the woman and one a man.

The supra and mazda rx8 are both really kool.