Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i played the demo last night, and im not too happy also. i had to play the game at 800x600 high setting , and still only got 20-30fps . The turning is so sensitive wtf? if you hit a wall you are pretty much screwed...

2. Games   -   #12
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    i played the demo last night, and im not too happy also. i had to play the game at 800x600 high setting , and still only got 20-30fps . The turning is so sensitive wtf? if you hit a wall you are pretty much screwed...
    Same here...

Apparently even with a car with 100% (on scale) for handling, it was far from it. Very hard to keep straight, I have to constantly hit left and right

800 x 600 here too. Couldn't handle my native desktop res of 1280 x1024

Game is ok, but same ol' same ol' thing.

I DID however enjoy the police chases, with the commentary from the cops. Very nice, and fluid which got bonus points.

I just hope they fix the resolution factor, or I'll be passing on this (to download) when it comes out.

3. Games   -   #13
    im downloading the demo right now from da torrent and i'm getin about 300kb/s

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    This is not a nextgen title, if the game looks anything like this (or even slightly better) on the xbox360, then EA really does suck balls. Next-gen is something that wows you, not just graphically, this was for me a complete waste of my time and bandwidth

edit: and yes, it was running at pretty much on max settings
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 11-14-2005 at 04:20 PM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #15
    need for speed franchise is going back to how it was in the late 90s

(not so well known of and crap)

6. Games   -   #16
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Asia release date : 15 Nov.
    Last edited by Dark Steno; 11-14-2005 at 05:56 PM.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

7. Games   -   #17

8. Games   -   #18
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    What?
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

9. Games   -   #19
    i hope i buy the game

10. Games   -   #20
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Code:
    ÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛ
        ÛÛ   ÉÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍ»   ÛÛ
        ²³   º                              ST0N3D presents...                             º   ³³
        ²³   ÈÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄͼ   ³³
        ²³                                                                                     ³³
        ²³            Need.For.Speed.Most.Wanted.CD.Version.Alcohol.Clone-ST0N3D               ³³
        ²³                                                                                     ³³
        ²³                          RELEASE DATE:   16.11.2005                                 ³³
        ²³                          GENRE.......:   Racing                                     ³³
        ²³                          DEVELOPER...:   Electronic Arts                            ³³
        ²³                          PROTECTiON..:   SafeDisc 4.6                               ³³
        ÛÛ                                                                                     ÛÛ
        ÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛ
                       ÛÛ                                                       ÛÛ
                       ³³                                                       ³³
                       ³³  Need for Speed: Most Wanted is underground racing    ³³
                       ³³  action so real, you almost smell the burnt asphalt.  ³³
                       ³³  The thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air³³
                       ³³  out-race rivals, evade cops and exploit hundreds of  ³³
                       ³³  miles of open road as gamers make their way up the   ³³
                       ³³  Blacklist. Build up your street cred and Rap Sheet   ³³
                       ³³  with gripping, white knuckle, head-to-head races     ³³
                       ³³  with the top drivers on the streets. Then pull       ³³
                       ³³  daring, evasive moves to out-run and out-fox the     ³³
                       ³³  cops that patrol the open road. Strategic cop        ³³
                       ³³  pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques for an    ³³
                       ³³  all-new level of gameplay Extensive visual           ³³
                       ³³  customizations are available, whether you want to    ³³
                       ³³  lose the cops or just pimp out your ride             ³³
                       ³³    1) extract and mount                               ³³
                       ³³    2) install (serial ****-****-****-****-****)       ³³
                       ³³    3) mount cd1 using d-tools                         ³³
                       ³³    4) use sd4hider to hide virtual drives (if needed) ³³
                       ³³    5) play                                            ³³
                       ³³    *NOTE* seems to be multilanguage                   ³³
                       ÛÛ                                                       ÛÛ
                       ÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÜÛÛÛ
                                 ÛÛ                                  ÛÛ
                                 ³³                                  ³³
                                 ³³      props 2 all supporters      ³³
                                 ³³       you know who you are       ³³
                                 ³³                                  ³³
                                 ÛÛ                                  ÛÛ
                                 ÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛÜÛÛ
    hopefully this is much better than the demo

dling it at 280+ KB/s from TB .
    Last edited by Formula1; 11-16-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast