Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOCOM Fireteam bravo

I know you can unlock things for SOCOM 3 on FireTEamBravo. I haven't unlocked antying yet, but that's cool... I've beaten a couple of missions. They're entertaining. I wish I had more time to play! christmas vacation is comming up!

2. Games   -   #12
    I have yet to play Socom: FTB online. I don't have wireless support @ home. I have played against class-mates though, via ad-hoc mode. It's so much fun. I'm guessing that playing online is even better with the headset support and a larger number of challengers.

3. Games   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    God I still need to get this game!! I didnt know this supported headsets either!! Cool!!

4. Games   -   #14
    SICK game

5. Games   -   #15
    They actually have a new wireless headset either coming out or already out. Looks bulky, but wireless is a major plus.
    I'm still playing Socom Fireteam Bravo even after having it for a while. Still just as good as ever. The multiplayer is definitely the best part of this game. It's in the top 3 games for PSP, no doubt.

6. Games   -   #16
    theSyz
    I've been reading a lot about Fireteam Bravo since I'm a huge fan of the other Socom games. However, I don't own a PSP yet. Im wondering if the game is just as good on PSP as PS2 and if all these features are worth the buy. Let me know what you think, thanks!

7. Games   -   #17
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    its an eh game because the psp's controls dont feature dual control sticks, its not the same

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12