Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    ya so sad, i remember him back in the day when he had a mullet, that was awsome lol

RIP

i heard it was a brain anurism or he was addicted to painkillers, and that killed him or sumthin..

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    RIP

Man its like you see him wrestling one week and dont even think about him not being there one day.

I mean we just like saw him and now we wont ever see him again.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    i just found out about it,
    I still can't believe it. My paisano.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
    Nov. 15, 2005
    After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.
    “It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.
    As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.
    When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).
    I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.
    We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.
    I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.
    Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.
    All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/causeofdeath

RIP Eddie Guerrero. Huge Loss for WWE. I'm glad its not anything like a suicide.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    davec8's Avatar Poster
    He was a phenomenal wrestler and a fantastic person. He will be greatly missed. RIP Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    One of British Bulldogs died from that? Weren't they the brothers (looked almost like twins)?
    Davey Boy Smith died of a heart attack because of an enlarged heart from years of steroid use.
    No they weren't brothers and what the hell were you watching on tv? They look absolutely nothing alike.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Last edited by Monkeee; 11-17-2005 at 01:52 AM.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    davec8's Avatar Poster
    For those of you interested in helping out Eddie's Family and getting something to remember him by, the WWE has come out with a tribute t-shirt.

All proceeds will be donated to the family of Eddie Guerrero. You can order the t-shirt in the WWE shopzone http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_deta...uctId=01-07500

I'm gonna order mine tomorrow.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Wtf? It's not like they're poor or anything.

Hopefully they won't be keeping the money but donating it to some people who might need it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by davec8
    For those of you interested in helping out Eddie's Family and getting something to remember him by, the WWE has come out with a tribute t-shirt.

All proceeds will be donated to the family of Eddie Guerrero. You can order the t-shirt in the WWE shopzone http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_deta...uctId=01-07500

I'm gonna order mine tomorrow.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Wtf? It's not like they're poor or anything.

Hopefully they won't be keeping the money but donating it to some people who might need it.
    I know you have banking contacts, but how pray tell did you become aware of the Widow Guerrero's financial position so quickly.

The man admitted to having a serious drugs / drink problem for years and died at 38. It is quite possible that he has left little behind.

In expectation of Busyman saying "well it's his own fault", it does not follow that it is also his wife and children's.

I myself will not be buying said item, however if others do, why not. We choose who and what we want to support, based on our own conscience.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast