Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inventions of the Year

Yogs's Avatar n00b

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    I love that personal buggy thing, i want one i would never have to walk again
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzz
    Just chop off your legs and then tell me that again..............

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    *chops off legs* I love that personal buggy thing, i want one i would never have to walk again

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Yogs's Avatar n00b

*chops off legs* I love that personal buggy thing, i want one i would never have to walk again

Congratulations!!!

You can now tell every girl your dick reaches the floor.............

6. Lounge   -   #16
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    How could they have missed The Toy?

I know JP wants one.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #17

Congratulations!!!

You can now tell every girl your dick reaches the floor.............
    i do anyway...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Yogs's Avatar n00b

The LamaBox from the Netherlands is the world's first media player that supports P2P downloads. The Home Entertainment Media Player comes preloaded with P2P software like Edonkey, Bittorrent, Kazaa (Fasttrack), Gnutella and overnet.
    The Lamabox also supports direct streaming of video and audio from the net.

A standard LamaBox (400) with a 40GB hard drive sells for 279 Euros.
    The LamaBox 420 (40GB + DVD burner) is 329 Euros, the LamaBox 820 (200GB + DVD burner) is 379 Euros and the 900 (400GB + DVD burner) is 479 Euros. The Lamabox hits the market still this year

GadgetZone:
    Whoa Nelly, here’s a little sumtin’ sumtin’ to get the attention of the MPAA and RIAA litigation gestapo: Dutch company LamaBox is launching today what they are claiming to be the world’s first media player with built-in peer-2-peer functionality. It plugs directly into your TV, provides search and download support for all the major P2P services you’d expect including Bittorrent and Kazaa, ships with a DVD burner and up to 400GB with 2 additional IDE connections for expansion, and is said to play “any format” of image/audio/video files found on the Internet. You may remember that Grokster was taken down due to their file sharing app and for subjectively taking “affirmative steps to foster infringement.” So LamaBox is easy prey, eh? Not so fast, see the Dutch supreme court ruled long ago in favor of the then Netherlands-based Kazaa and only classifies the upload of copyrighted material as illegal. As the LamaBox FAQ responds to the question of the legality of downloading films and music, “downloading from the Internet is always legal.” Those free-livin’ straight-talkin’ Dutch are offering the low end 40GB LamaBox 400 for €279/$329 or a 400GB top-end LamaBox 900 with DVD burner for €479/$565. Expect ‘em to ship with a subpoena if they ever come Stateside — you know how the MPAA and RIAA roll.
    Last edited by Yogs; 11-28-2005 at 01:52 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #19

The LamaBox from the Netherlands is the world's first media player that supports P2P downloads. The Home Entertainment Media Player comes preloaded with P2P software like Edonkey, Bittorrent, Kazaa (Fasttrack), Gnutella and overnet.
    The Lamabox also supports direct streaming of video and audio from the net.

A standard LamaBox (400) with a 40GB hard drive sells for 279 Euros.
    The LamaBox 420 (40GB + DVD burner) is 329 Euros, the LamaBox 820 (200GB + DVD burner) is 379 Euros and the 900 (400GB + DVD burner) is 479 Euros. The Lamabox hits the market still this year

GadgetZone:
    Whoa Nelly, here’s a little sumtin’ sumtin’ to get the attention of the MPAA and RIAA litigation gestapo: Dutch company LamaBox is launching today what they are claiming to be the world’s first media player with built-in peer-2-peer functionality. It plugs directly into your TV, provides search and download support for all the major P2P services you’d expect including Bittorrent and Kazaa, ships with a DVD burner and up to 400GB with 2 additional IDE connections for expansion, and is said to play “any format” of image/audio/video files found on the Internet. You may remember that Grokster was taken down due to their file sharing app and for subjectively taking “affirmative steps to foster infringement.” So LamaBox is easy prey, eh? Not so fast, see the Dutch supreme court ruled long ago in favor of the then Netherlands-based Kazaa and only classifies the upload of copyrighted material as illegal. As the LamaBox FAQ responds to the question of the legality of downloading films and music, “downloading from the Internet is always legal.” Those free-livin’ straight-talkin’ Dutch are offering the low end 40GB LamaBox 400 for €279/$329 or a 400GB top-end LamaBox 900 with DVD burner for €479/$565. Expect ‘em to ship with a subpoena if they ever come Stateside — you know how the MPAA and RIAA roll.

oh my

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12