Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Superman Returns!!

how do I download a movie?

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    I liked it, it was ok,

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    It has the super powers, it has the action, it has....but i think it lacks something in the story side. The scenes between him and Lois are a bit "cold"
    It's not a bad movie but the original is better i think...

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    I went yesterday to IMAX to see it. A WE SOME!

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    It was good, but not great. I cant wait for part II tho, because i wanted to see more action scenes. Also the lana having a child / powers thing was stupid, they should of left that part out. Infact, the whole clark having a son thing was out of place, just focus on superman and him saving people, or whatever.

I rate it a 4/5.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    good2go38756's Avatar Thats Mr. nOOb
    It was better then i thought it would be.............Is it as good as Superman 2 well no...............................But way above all other Superman movies, well i dont know "Quest for Peace" was a GREAT GREAT movie(At this point i hope you all know im just playing) but i did just read this............................Jude Law Rumored for Zod Role
    The Superman sequel could see the return of Krypton's most vile criminal, a villain played by Jude Law.
    British newspaper Express claims Jude Law is in talks to play General Zod in the planned sequel to Superman Returns.
    Terence Stamp, who now voices Jor-El in the Smallville series, was the first big screen Zod in Superman II (1980).

The paper quotes a Warner Bros. source as saying: "Zod is going to be the main bad guy in the second film. Some say they should use an unknown but the director Bryan Singer is looking at Jude. The similarities between him and Stamp are clear."
    Law turned down an offer to play Superman two years ago, saying: "My greatest fear is that a role like that would define me. Do I want to be known from here on in as Superman?
    "I’d feel the same way about being James Bond. They are iconic characters and there is also pressure in stepping into someone else’s tights."

Reportedly, Brandon Routh and Kevin Spacey will return as Superman/Clark Kent and Lex Luthor, respectively.
    Bob Gough
    8/10/2006
    Source: The Express...................................So what are your thoughts on this?
    ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Necrophag's Avatar Hell no
    I liked it but i always felt it was like a remake in so many ways but other then that was a good movie and the theme tune gave me a tear nearly hehe
    " When you enter a room full of armed men
    shoot the first person who makes a move, hostile or otherwise.
    He has started to think and is therefore dangerous..."

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    superman now: http://thetalentshow.org/images/Superman-new.jpg
    superman before : http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a...e.Superman.jpg

BSE superman: http://www.showbizz.net/uploads/film...angotmilk2.jpg

I think new superman looks gay, just look at the pants, i don't think his mother could made this.

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Hello guys and gals how do i download of this site lpease tell me as i've never used this before ???

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    loved the movie

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567