Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Gay Bar ~ Gay Bar

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I am

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    @ Sara, Great words, and so true ~ It was deep ~ i'm just taking each day as it comes now ~ knowing i'll get there in the end.

the last few days have been very bad with Dreams, well bad, I guess it's some sort of escape, but i'm with that person & i'm still getting hurt ~ I wake up feeling a bit of a zombie ~ but I soon come out of it, then I just get on with that day.

I found this on the web, good find, and interesting.

"Having an Identity Crisis"

"You may experience an identity crisis, not knowing who you are any more without your partner. Not necessarily because you didn't have your own identity while in the relationship, but that your relationship had become part of that identity.

This too will change and you will feel more secure in yourself again."

@ Cheese ~ I think i'm the sane one, your all mental lol
    Not going to wish it on anyone, But when you fall deep in love, lets hope you don't get dumped, but if ya do give me a call as i'll have the knowledge of how to survive it.

it's took me almost 10 weeks to find this on the web, just what I was looking for, And in my state of mind, I guess i'm looking for all answers at the mo, stuff like this is a great help & one of the best things about the web.
    it's been written in a way even I can understand as block text is just a brick wall to me.

LINK : written by Kali Munro, M.Ed ~ Stages of Grief http://www.enotalone.com/article/2445.html

And just to say, the UK NHS sucks big time, when you need help it's a joke,
    it's taken 8 weeks to see my own Doctor ~ and it will be on the 12th week when I get to see a Community Metal health nurse, it's a joke, when in need you don't get.
    it's a good job i've a bit head strong, it's the confusion that takes it's toll.
    As I have very little family and for those who have helped me I thank so sincerly.

Now back to some more madness

All best from Baz @ home

Thanks guys
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Baz,hang in there mate,when I went through my crisis I became very violent and a complete bastard,totaly oppisite from what I am(the complete bastard,some might say is still there)
    I was lucky not to get locked up,I alienated those who loved me most,then I did the most selfish thing of all,I tried to end my life.
    I'm now content,but still have rages but can contain them.
    You seem like a nice guy(if a little nuts),you will learn to love again,and trust,but be careful don't rush in blindly
    Blessed Be

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456