View Poll Results: Is it okay to make fun of fat people?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO!! stfu u cold-blood ferktard!

10 24.39%
  • No, but everyone does it occasionally

14 34.15%
  • Yes, but only the pleasantly plump ones

5 12.20%
  • YES!! Verbally assault the 500kg+ ones till they shet their pants!

12 29.27%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat People!!!

Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    Here we go. More ignorant drivel from illiterate small-minded boring people, with nothing better to do than to point out the weaknesses of other people. You are a bunch of bullies, and like most bullies you are cowards, hurling anonymous abuse from the safety of your sweaty, stinking bedrooms.
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    fat chicks need love too hahah
    Aint gettin it from me LOL
    I think they would have to want it first.....

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's ok as long as they don't see it or hear it, then it's just being cruel.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    It's morally wrong to make fun of people who are naturally fat, because they have the whachamacallit disease that makes them ultra-portly. It's wrong because they have no choice; it's something that they're born with and can never change.

It's of course ok to abuse fatty who are greedy eaters because they made themselves that way. Either keep on tormenting them for as long as they're fat or make them lose weight simply because they can and they were born normal.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    It's cruel but... I can't help it...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    It's morally wrong to make fun of people who are naturally fat, because they have the whachamacallit disease that makes them ultra-portly. It's wrong because they have no choice; it's something that they're born with and can never change.

It's of course ok to abuse fatty who are greedy eaters because they made themselves that way. Either keep on tormenting them for as long as they're fat or make them lose weight simply because they can and they were born normal.
    Many times it's genetics.

I think it's ok to make fun of them as long as you are not trying to hurt them. Most of you do too.

For instance, I saw this fat lady walking in the rain and she slipped and busted her fat ass.

Now if I had said with laughter, "See you busted your fat ass 'cause you're fat....so fat that you're 'Don't look over there at that fat lady' fat. So fat that you're 'We better get to the buffet before the fat lady gets there' fat. So fat that the only reason in this world you exist is to eat every morsel of food from everyone elses plate 'cause you don't have an ounce or should I say three hundred and fifty pounds of restraint...fat."

That would have just been wrong...

Instead I just helped her up.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-05-2005 at 11:30 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #17
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygenuk
    people make themselfs fat and if they have any will power they should be able to lose that horrible fat too.

so i say flame on!
    How is this so.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    how do you kill a fat person?
    double barrel shotgun

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama
    Here we go. More ignorant drivel from illiterate small-minded boring people, with nothing better to do than to point out the weaknesses of other people. You are a bunch of bullies, and like most bullies you are cowards, hurling anonymous abuse from the safety of your sweaty, stinking bedrooms.
    That's the only sensible post here.

The contents of the rest of this thread is just terrible. Each and every one of you who posted that you think it ok to tease fat people have something that other small minded people could tease you about.

Btw. I'm not overweight myself. I just think that bullying is wrong. Isn't there something more important that you can do with the short time you all have as a lifetime on this planet? If not then you don't think highly of yourselfs.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama
    That's the only sensible post here.

The contents of the rest of this thread is just terrible. Each and every one of you who posted that you think it ok to tease fat people have something that other small minded people could tease you about.

Btw. I'm not overweight myself. I just think that bullying is wrong. Isn't there something more important that you can do with the short time you all have as a lifetime on this planet? If not then you don't think highly of yourselfs.
    Who the fuck said anything about teasing?

You have got to be the most boring PC person in da huld wide wuld.

Maybe one week I'll imitate "sensible" if I can stop the vomit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast