35 85.37%
  • No

2 4.88%
  • Dont Care

4 9.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NZB Sub Sections

mike_linux
    Here's another idea- with the "thank you hack" in place old nzb's are moved to the top of the forum whenever someone posts a thank you... it would be better if messages with replies aren't moved to the top but instead are organized by the date on which the thread was started.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_linux
    Here's another idea- with the "thank you hack" in place old nzb's are moved to the top of the forum whenever someone posts a thank you... it would be better if messages with replies aren't moved to the top but instead are organized by the date on which the thread was started.
    Thanks to Rossco, we have this function already, in upper-right hand corner of the nzb section, in any skin, there is a link to sort threads by date, rather than by post.
    Last edited by Damnatory; 12-08-2005 at 04:34 AM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    That was the reason we put that there so youde have the choice...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/forum...ted&order=desc
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-08-2005 at 05:45 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Yes please - that would be great.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I vote Yes.

I have been wondering for the last week whether music related applications such as VirtualDJ, WinAmp Pro, Cakewalk, Reaon etc. go into the music section.
    I've been giving them a Software icon because that's what they are.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    I have been wondering for the last week whether music related applications such as VirtualDJ, WinAmp Pro, Cakewalk, Reaon etc. go into the music section.
    I would agree with that, as they are software. The only exception I can think of is Music DVDr's, as they fit both music and DVDr section, I would select Music.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    I would agree with that, as they are software. The only exception I can think of is Music DVDr's, as they fit both music and DVDr section, I would select Music.
    I agree on both...

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I voted yes but would like too see the DVD section separated from the TV so basically one listing all DVD-Rs.any upgrade as in separating the section would be fine though.
    http://fileserver2.jpghosting.com/images/fscbarpk2rh0_d8d89c48052201c26a69c381396e9950.png

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    mike_linux
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    That was the reason we put that there so youde have the choice...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/forum...ted&order=desc
    Now that the sections have been split up, it appears that only the movies section has retained this feature. Thanks for pointing it out, but it'd be nice tom implement it in the rest of the sections as well.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by top25
    I voted yes but would like too see the DVD section separated from the TV so basically one listing all DVD-Rs.any upgrade as in separating the section would be fine though.
    Thinking to many sub sections might be to much so leaving the filter there for now instaed.
    Wondering what your thoughts are on that...
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-13-2005 at 07:10 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast