Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Just saw the new 24 season commercial!!!

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Gawd no.

Btw, he said that he multi-tasks again - plus there was a TIVO reference in another thread.

Busyman FST Drinking game:

One shot of vodka each if he says I multi-task.
    Girls drink if he tries to defend his haircut.
    Toke of the bong if he mentions his fucking tivo or 96" telly.
    Shotgun a can of Special Brew if he pretends he hasn't got bitch titties after being rodded about them.
    A pinch of salt all round if busy makes out that teh lay-deez love him.
    Treble brandy if he displays humility (unlikely, so don't worry about getting the VSOP in).
    Finish your drink when he attempts to normalcise owning six guns, a pile of shuriken and having a seventeen foot fence around the garden.
    Sip of Carling when JP pwns him (thought the forfeit better didn't ought to be harsh for that one).

Guarenteed to get even the sturdiest northerner pished within one hour of FST browsing.
    Cool.

Busyman FST Drinking game:

One shot of vodka each if he says I multi-task.
    I multitask...I mean I multi-task.
    Girls drink if he tries to defend his haircut.
    I thought it was the naming of the cut.
    Toke of the bong if he mentions his fucking tivo or 96" telly.
    ...I have no fucking time I must TIVO it so I can watch it on my 96" telly. (that's weird...I have rarely mentioned the size of my "telly"..oh well. )
    Shotgun a can of Special Brew if he pretends he hasn't got bitch titties after being rodded about them.
    They're pecs, you jealous bitches.
    A pinch of salt all round if busy makes out that teh lay-deez love him.
    Got me on that one. I'm with one woman.
    Treble brandy if he displays humility (unlikely, so don't worry about getting the VSOP in).
    Oh yes that haircut is gheyer than mank's assthumbery. I really should stop mentioning TIVO and use VCR like everyone else. My titties hang lower than my balls.
    Finish your drink when he attempts to normalcise owning six guns, a pile of shuriken and having a seventeen foot fence around the garden.
    I bought the house with the fence. I'm not going to tear it down. I've had those shuriken since childhood. They're in a display case. Some shit jumps off I can protect my family better than if I didn't have a weapon.
    Sip of Carling when JP pwns him (thought the forfeit better didn't ought to be harsh for that one).
    Awaits JP.......

Drink up motherfuckers!!!
    Great now I'm shit-faced.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    do we get owt if he mentions his wang?

jk busy. you know i love you

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678