Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Reloaded Download Forum By Night Assass

ok thats a nuf of tolking about yous haveing no lifes ok

2. Movies & TV   -   #112
    u guys stop fighting lol.. lets keep this topic about the matrix.. not who has a better life or who has a life at all... shheesh.. forumers these days

3. Movies & TV   -   #113
    Ha HA HAAA... Well said...Matrix sheesh ... waiting ....waiting...etc...

4. Movies & TV   -   #114
    So when is this fucking film coming out already ???

5. Movies & TV   -   #115
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    may 15th...

be patient...

6. Movies & TV   -   #116
    I just realized something just now

When I went to X2 on saturday (the day after the release) there were 3 cops in the theater! One outside the door. Then one on each side of the theater.. Could this mean these cops are looking for cams and pirates?! And if thats wat it means imagine how much fucking security is gonna be at the matrix reloaded!

shiiiit i just realized that now.. dam i am stupid

7. Movies & TV   -   #117
    i just took a look at http://www.torrentse.cx/ and matrix reloaded is there again without the website link 'took a look at the details,

Torrent is 100% fixed. Audio on CD 2 is still off - sorry, it can't be helped. Video on CD 1 and CD 2 is great, audio on CD1 is good, Audio on CD2 is not that bad, just a lot of scratches and hiss noises.

Still, a great watch. When it comes to the theaters, go see it! THIS THING ROX!

and i have to say it not too secret is it, all people downloading/upload ip addresses are listed except for the last three digits and if you click on the ip address you can see otherthings there downloading

8. Movies & TV   -   #118
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    the files a fake... gg to all the noobs getting it...

and, shouldnt be too much of a issue, if they cant see the full ip can it?

*edit*

look, if its not on irc, not in newsgroups, or on vcdquality... its NOT OUT! thats a promise 99% of the time... its not out yet... chill... you guys will know when it is... and id almost promise, the first version will be a cam... maybe even tmd or some shit.

9. Movies & TV   -   #119
    oh wow, it could be it, i started downloading it now... we will see in 10 hours lol.

10. Movies & TV   -   #120
    do a search on http://www.ircspy.com/search.asp

and you can see matrix reloaded is appearing on some channals and not trails... no idea if fake or not but who knows eh?

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast