Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diskeeper Professional Premium v10.0.593

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Ive just run Ghost to restore to before this as I noticed some strange thing with my system. I was having drag on just about everthing I was doing. I also noticed some odd behavior in making cds suddenly not allowing me to have filenames over eight characters and seems spaces wernt allowed. I cant image the connection although when I ran Ghost back to before this everything was fine. I never had any issues with the last version and I think for Im going to stick with that...

Just when you think you have the bull by the horns , you know updating your programs and what not guess what ? something fucks up !

I'v had major problems with Giant after an upgrade this weekend made me think of Sara's post about Norton 's update . Sometimes the devil you know is better , or if it aint broke ......... Certainly would take all the fun out of computing for me tho .

@ orcutt989 , as Linkin Park says its the same software , just dummed down a bit . Executive Software ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Thats why I run Ghost at least once a month. The comedy is I got the new version of Ghost 9.0 and had some great new features but turned out to be complete crap so I had to use Ghost to remove Ghost or something like that...
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-27-2005 at 07:51 AM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Diskeeper works fine for me.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    sorry to spam up an old thread but i'm trying to install this now, but my last diskeeper trial ran out (Home edition) and i'd like to try this professional one (since i found a nice patch for it) uninstalled, cleared registry with regsupreme, deleted folder. still says trial expired whenever i reinstall. anyone got any ideas?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    um, you don't need a patch for this. I don't know what you downloaded.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    it's embedded in the deepest part of your registry. try deleting it manually in the registry editor this is the best way i used in my experience for over 20+ yrs and it never fail me or you can use different kinds of automated driver cleaner but if yours is the worst case. i don't think free driver cleaners would help much. but won't hurt to try eveything and isolate it one by one. ^_^

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by spenz
    it's embedded in the deepest part of your registry. try deleting it manually in the registry editor this is the best way i used in my experience for over 20+ yrs and it never fail me or you can use different kinds of automated driver cleaner but if yours is the worst case. i don't think free driver cleaners would help much. but won't hurt to try eveything and isolate it one by one. ^_^
    I'v never had a problem using any "Free Regcleaner " to cleanup bad setup files ,he must of installed Diskeeper then ran an update which phoned home and discovered an illegal crack ?

@ backlash No never needed a crack for this program either .

Trying to think of a good Regcleaner to fix this .

Mabye this one : http://www.worldstart.com/weekly-dow...cleaner4.3.htm

@spenz , I use others but this one is very good for manually deleting entries .
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-23-2006 at 02:36 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    thanks for the replies so far,

backlash: i downloaded the official version from the website and grabbed a patch for it.

spenz: any more info about where in my reg its located, i can find it manually or automatically.

peat: regcleaner was no good either. trying the dl link u sent me

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    Why don't you download this verified using emule and not worry about patching it?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=108494

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    that was the link peat gave me, got it. all good now tx fellas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast