Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Guys come on.. this post is about prince of persia and you ended up talking about something way out of topic.. and even worse listening to peerzy's criticism!

we all know how negative he is, just ignore him!

2. Games   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    Guys come on.. this post is about prince of persia and you ended up talking about something way out of topic.. and even worse listening to peerzy's criticism!

we all know how negative he is, just ignore him!

Im not negative Im just anti-positive

3. Games   -   #23
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster

Typical fucking poms

Ahhh, if we are gonna go down that road it must mean all Aussies are 13 year old kids with serious mental disorders that don't allow them to type properly, mate.

Please also link me to where i've 'had it in for you'

I can understand that well why can't you??
    Of course you can understand it knobjockey, you wrote it, you know what you mean, others don't.
    you know I don't talk in AOL language which is what you were trying to make out I do LOLZ!!!!! oh U lov me!!!! my fone language!!

some of it you got right

cant be fucked linking you to other stuff but it seems like I post you criticize (sorry American spelling) me most of the time either if its about my typing which everyone is used to by now.

13 year old Aussie???? hahahahahahaha how did I know you were going to say that!!! everybody's come back is always a senseless age factor

never had anything against you peerzy but getting fed up and this has been a long time coming ive stayed calm for too long

and you know what thing I was talking about its why I don't go to the lounge anymore...or the Scots basically hate my guts.

so be it!!

ohh btw seeing I talk AOL language (which I have hatred for)

PWNED!!!! GEP RUELZ!!!!! I luv u all!!!! u r grate!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #24
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Stfu guys it's just a damn forum..... I used to care but it doesn't matter not like we see each other in real life (haha real life )...

5. Games   -   #25

Ahhh, if we are gonna go down that road it must mean all Aussies are 13 year old kids with serious mental disorders that don't allow them to type properly, mate.

I can understand that well why can't you??
    Of course you can understand it knobjockey, you wrote it, you know what you mean, others don't.
    you know I don't talk in AOL language which is what you were trying to make out I do LOLZ!!!!! oh U lov me!!!! my fone language!!

some of it you got right

cant be fucked linking you to other stuff but it seems like I post you criticize (sorry American spelling) me most of the time either if its about my typing which everyone is used to by now.

13 year old Aussie???? hahahahahahaha how did I know you were going to say that!!! everybody's come back is always a senseless age factor

never had anything against you peerzy but getting fed up and this has been a long time coming ive stayed calm for too long

and you know what thing I was talking about its why I don't go to the lounge anymore...or the Scots basically hate my guts.

so be it!!

ohh btw seeing I talk AOL language (which I have hatred for)

ADSTER I WUD REPLY 2 UR MORONIC POST IF I CUD UNDERSTAND ONE WORD OF TEH UT3R SHYTE U POST1!11!11 OMG LOL

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files...ranslator.html

6. Games   -   #26
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Bookmarked!

7. Games   -   #27

some of it you got right

so be it!!

ohh BTW seeing I talk AOL language (which I have hatred for)

ADSTER I WUD REPLY 2 UR MORONIC POST IF I CUD UNDERSTAND ONE WORD OF TEH UT3R SHYTE U POST1!11!11 OMG LOL

stop talking AOL language

btw you just replied to my utter shit post do you know this is sooooo 2003 talking about my typing?
    Last edited by Adster; 12-22-2005 at 03:38 AM.

8. Games   -   #28

some of it you got right

so be it!!

ohh BTW seeing I talk AOL language (which I have hatred for)

stop talking AOL language

btw you just replied to my utter shit post do you know this is sooooo 2003 talking about my typing?
    IM NOT TOKNG AOL TOK U AER!!!!!1 LOL I ALSO DID NOT REPLY I SIMPLY POSTED A MESAEG ON A FORUM AMEAD AT U!!11! WTF LOL IF U HAEV HAD SPALNG/TYPNG ISUES SINCE 203 WUD IT NOT B A GOD IEDA 2 START 2 MAEK THEM SLIGHTLY R3ADABL3 SONER RATHER THAN L8R?!!!?? OMG WTF LOL

9. Games   -   #29
    Jeeezz this is aint gonna end soon! i wonder what could happen if they could see each other in reality!

10. Games   -   #30
    nothing would happen peerzy has completely gone from Adster can't type
    example: fukc adn knwo

to lets talk in AOL language which I never talk in it absolutely shits me

I bet peerzy can't resist to reply again to this thread I KNOW he enjoys my utter shit crap posts so much he has to read them and make a comment about them

nothing against you peerzy I just don't know why you hate me so much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast