Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: xbox360 hacked

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    You do realise the group that have done this will not be releasing any code because it's main use will be piracy.

2. Games   -   #42
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    xbox360 needs piracy.

when people can't pirate games, consumers get ripped off. £50 a game is a fucking disgrace, when the same games are on PC and ps2 for £30. it's pure greed. we're constantly hearing how well the games industries doing and that it's beating films and stuff. £30-£35 is obviously enough.

ps, i had to emphasize that line. i'd probably shout it at you in real life

3. Games   -   #43
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    i just want a xb360. heh you guys are already modding em. awesome.
    if you haven't gotten one yet, don't bother getting one until the price goes down.. a lot.

For one, there really aren't that many games that are worth buying for 360, since they're either multi-platformed...or just plain not next gen.

Plus the price is ridiculous, only reason I bought mine is cuz it was my bday in Feb. and got money from family members. Trust me, you're not missing out on anything, regardless of what others say.
    well thanks for the insider info, i thought it was just me expecting to much and not noticing the little details they made better. i agree on the lineup tho, only games i thought were worth a damn are need for speed and pgr.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345