Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless PC to TV...Any ideas?

I received it today!! Just installed it and did a firmware/software upgrade. Set it up, all of which took about 30 minutes.

We have a movie playing on the tv from the computer now and it seems to work real well. The movie is a dvd file on my drive so that is good to see it working well too

The best part is that the server software is only taking between 1 and 2 % of my cpu and I can do all I want on the computer while the family watches movies or vice versa.

So far so good
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    thats great! I might get one some time in the future if i get a job, its worth it if you have alot of media on your pc and dont want to hassle with dvd's

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    So far I am really liking it. The only thing that it really needs is to be able to stream my desk top so I can show movies a that I am legally streaming online. This doesn't show any part of your computer, it just has shared access to whatever folders/files you share with it.

Still a great thing though

I am probably going to get one later for my bedroom (maybe with dvd) which will be nice.

Another funny thing is that it is all wireless through my router setup, but the remote uses the standard type which means it has to be pointed at the receiver lol .
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12