Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Is Great Sometimes....Thank Goodness For Sudden Death OT But We Need More!

The SB was like 4 hours. 1 hour of playing. 2 hours of adverts and crap. 30 minutes of half time shyte (inc. the analysis).

FA Cup final is 3 hours. 1 & half hours playing. 1 hour buildup, 10 mins half time anaylsis & 5 minute advert break. 15 minutes talking with pundits at the end.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I started to get into gridiron about 20 years ago when Channel4 brought it to the UK on a regular basis, but before the end of the season I'd gone off it.
    I had decided that the match itself must be only 30 minutes of playing time, with the rest taken up by offense/defence changes, time outs, huddles, adverts, analysis and the like.
    Football, on the other hand, is two 45(ish) minute periods separated by a 15 minute break to look at Lineker's ears (or Des's hair, or Jimmy's chin).
    Football allows for more individual skill & flair and I like that.

I find baseball interesting though God knows why, when it's just as much of a stop/start experience as gridiron and takes all evening to play a game.

It's no wonder merkins have gained so much weight!

BTW, basketball manages to piss me off inside 20 seconds. It's all that fucking squeaking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12