Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackcats Status

Phrozen2
    Hi Stoi, and other users...

If you want to get the domain registered and purchase the domain through PayPal, then heres a site that might interest you...

http://www.godaddy.com

They offer Registration Privacy, which your other registrar did aswell.

Hope this helps?

Phrozen

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Gamemoo
    Hey stoi, I have sent several email to you asking about blackcats but never did receive an answer from you, here's my latest email. Edited for this forum,

Hello;
    > I have tried to sign up to blackcats, but I have never received a confirmation email sent to me in order to make my confirmation made to the site. My user name is **********. When I don't receive a confirmation email sent to me after about three days, I go back and try to create another account with the same user name only to receive an automated message saying that user name is in use. When I try and log in with this user name I receive another message stating confirmation has not been made yet. How can I confirm my account when I never received an email in which to do so in the first place? I have tried to create an account several times here recently for about 2 months with different user names all with the same results. Can you please tell me what I need to do in order to confirm myself to Blackcats, I hope my email is clear enough, thanks! Oh, by the way, I have used different user names when I've tried to sign up so that there's not a conflict with another user with the same user name I have chosen.
    So to make it clear here are the steps I have taken.
    1. Go to the blackcats web site to create an account, I type in a user name, password and email.
    I receive an automated message saying that a confirmation email has been sent to my email address.
    I never do receive one.
    2. After about three days when I don't receive the email confirmation, I go back and try and have another
    confirmation email sent, still I never receive one.
    3. also, when I don't receive a confirmation, again after about four days I try and sign up again with the same user name,
    only to receive an automated message sayig that this user name is in use, (yeah, by me), use another.
    4. After this happens, I try and log on with this user name only to receive a message saying that it has not been confirmed!
    how can I confirm my user name/email/ip, when I never receive an email in which to do so?

I beleive if I'm not in error that the file sharing tracker is up, because I have seen on torrentspy recently games from the blackcats tracker, here's one. Don't bother trying to get this file off torrentspy and download it without registering with blackcats, I tried and all I got was (torrent error, please register at http://www.blackcats-games.net/

Wizardry_Tale_Of_The_Forsaken_Land_USA_PS2CD-BC
    Filename Wizardry_Tale_Of_The_Forsaken_Land_USA_PS2CD-BC.torrent
    Uploaded by Anonymous
    Total Size 382.47 M (401053540 bytes)
    Category Games-PS 2
    Trackers [url]http://blackcats-games.net/announce.php?ukey=0000000000000(I have edited this torrents link, because this is not a place to get torrents)
    Info Hash 0384f935e72ffb76f83c68c35***************
    Seeders 7 (number of peers with the completed file and fully distributing)
    Downloaders 1 (number of peers downloading the file and partially distributing)
    NOTE the date this was added to Torrentspy Date Added 3/7/2006 6:26:10 AM
    Date Refreshed 3/12/2006 10:45:10 AM
    Last edited by Gamemoo; 03-12-2006 at 08:59 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Anyone that is having trouble signing up to the tracker, then join the forum as its a seperate registration.

http://blackcats-games.net/forums/index.php?act=idx

and there is post in announcements about not receiving your email.

post in there and we will enable your account for you.

trouble is i dont use this forum or afterdawns much, so its hard for me to keep track of problems unless they are posted on the blackcats site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24

Urgent

when I re-registered on the new site the link I got in my e-mail didn't work. Nor do any of your links here stoi???????????
    Last edited by Dman76; 12-19-2006 at 07:10 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Yes is does... Hope we hear something about this...

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Does anyone know anything about the recent outage???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123