Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The lounge...

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I guess that if you are a bit meaner on other forums, that you see FST as home (being your first one) and as they say 'ya don't shit on your own doorstep'. This means that you are not so much jaded, as.....comfortable.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sArA
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    I wasnt talkin about me...shesh...
    Nope HC isnt a plain burd and I have a rotten personality hehehehe

I never met a biker I didn't like (except maybe that twat Kes from the Pariah MCC but that's another decade)
    Thanks Sara. Your right I havent met a fellow biker I didnt like either.
    Do you ride a sportbike or a harley type bike?
    I was kidding about being mean and rotten lol..Today I was told I was to nice to people...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    ..makes you jaded, doesn't it?

This board was the first of its kind I ever joined, and if I'm to be honest, I think I was way too nice in the beginning, and when any conflicts came up, I tried to avoid them.

Nowadays, there's nothing that really surprises me, not in such a way I can't handle it anyway, on other boards, or in online games. And I can be a bit of a bastard, when I feel like it, I think.

The question is, should I be pleased I can be nastier than any other person around, when on smaller boards and such? Or am I worse off, now?
    The reality is that, at first, you were a bit insecure in unfamiliar waters and avoided conflict, scared that you would be consumed.

Once you became comfortable, you realized that you were a man amongst boys and had nothing to fear.

The crux becomes, does it make your penis hard because you can "pwn" someone else.

In that case you are just an asshole.

If, on the contrary, you feel that you can stand up and support your beliefs and discuss them without fear of rejection or contradiction, then you have grown as a person.

If you are mean, just because you can be, also makes you an ass. There are many young kids who are trying to express important points, but do so poorly.

You can either take the tack of attempting to understand what they were meaning to express, or you can take their literal posts and tear them a new one.

Sometimes there are people who are arses on the web, who are also obviously complete losers in real life. I personally don't take the pish out of these people and will take a bit of their shit, just because I am comfortable in myself.

I think the real losers on the web are those who attack others because they can disguise their asshole characters under the premise of false offense, they get off on being mean. Fucking losers, if you ask me.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes

This board was the first of its kind I ever joined, and if I'm to be honest, I think I was way too nice in the beginning, and when any conflicts came up, I tried to avoid them.

Nowadays, there's nothing that really surprises me, not in such a way I can't handle it anyway, on other boards, or in online games. And I can be a bit of a bastard, when I feel like it, I think.

The question is, should I be pleased I can be nastier than any other person around, when on smaller boards and such? Or am I worse off, now?
    The reality is that, at first, you were a bit insecure in unfamiliar waters and avoided conflict, scared that you would be consumed.

Once you became comfortable, you realized that you were a man amongst boys and had nothing to fear.

The crux becomes, does it make your penis hard because you can "pwn" someone else.

If, on the contrary, you feel that you can stand up and support your beliefs and discuss them without fear of rejection or contradiction, then you have grown as a person.

If you are mean, just because you can be, also makes you an ass. There are many young kids who are trying to express important points, but do so poorly.

You can either take the tack of attempting to understand what they were meaning to express, or you can take their literal posts and tear them a new one.

Sometimes there are people who are arses on the web, who are also obviously complete losers in real life. I personally don't take the pish out of these people and will take a bit of their shit, just because I am comfortable in myself.

I think the real losers on the web are those who attack others because they can disguise their asshole characters under the premise of false offense, they get off on being mean. Fucking losers, if you ask me.

Right on that man!

@Hippy Chick I am a classic roadbike girl. I have a Honda VT500 and a Kawasaki Z400. The BF has an Agoraphobic Ironhead Harley. Guillaume takes the pish all the time about my taste in bikes but that is because he pretends to be French and actually is a Chav from Essex with no taste!
    Last edited by sArA; 02-10-2006 at 08:40 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes

Right on that man!

@Hippy Chick I am a classic roadbike girl. I have a Honda VT500 and a Kawasaki Z400. The BF has an Agoraphobic Ironhead Harley. Guillaume takes the pish all the time about my taste in bikes but that is because he pretends to be French and actually is a Chav from Essex with no taste!

Kent, she's from Kent.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Guillaume takes the pish all the time about my taste in bikes but that is because he pretends to be French and actually is a Chav from Essex with no taste!
    I am no chav. I just come from a very small village that would not accept a lesbian school teacher. Chicks n' bike are my thing.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

Right on that man!

Kent, she's from Kent.
    sorry JP, didn't know you had family in Essex.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    hamm's Avatar evil piggy
    I can be a bit of a bastard
    This is me, looking surprised. -->

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Sarcasm FTW.

?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1

You were difficult in the beginning, you are difficult now...so what's changed? j/k

..the answer, to your question would of course have to be NO! If your proposition is true, then you are worse off...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast