Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hard to find stuff

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by arabstealth
    Just tried this, been trying to get a hold of Hard Fi - Stars of CCTV but no-one seems to have it.

New and very good british band.
    I downloaded this a few days ago from Oink Torrents. I've not listened to it yet but it's still there, heavily seeded.

Not sure how that's gonna help since it's a private tracker, but it's also on Demonoid and Torrentspy.

You'll need a BT client, like ABC, but I think sign-ups are open on Demonoid and you don't have to sign up at all for Torrentspy
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by arabstealth
    Just tried this, been trying to get a hold of Hard Fi - Stars of CCTV but no-one seems to have it.

New and very good british band.
    I downloaded this a few days ago from Oink Torrents. I've not listened to it yet but it's still there, heavily seeded.

Not sure how that's gonna help since it's a private tracker, but it's also on Demonoid and Torrentspy.

You'll need a BT client, like ABC, but I think sign-ups are open on Demonoid and you don't have to sign up at all for Torrentspy

I just found it..an album wrap, on Balladp2p, if you want it let me know.

edit: Thinking about it.. I found a lot of their music shared on Balladp2p, so it's probably better you come and search for it there, yourself..information over how to log in you will find on our website and forum link in my sig below... oh... and its all free...
    Last edited by thewizeard; 02-22-2006 at 05:47 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I like Oink I have found everything I like on there

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Try "Pedros BT music tracker" itīs the best torrent music site.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ever try filemp3.org????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12