Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacc Marketing - Blue Ice UK LTD info

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Looking for a career in sales or management? JACC Marketing Ltd is recruiting for sales and management trainees within the Glasgow area. JACC Marketing is an established marketing firm whose brand name client base stands in a league of its own. We are responsible for developing and implementing campaigns to increase our clients' market share and brand awareness. JACC Marketing Ltd's personalised campaigns are tailored to our clients needs have led to unprecedented growth throughout the country.

We provide a team of sharp, motivated professionals to represent our clients with a personalised approach and aim to target new tiers of distribution to complement existing campaigns.

The Ideal Candidate:

We are looking for people available for an immediate start. Excellent team players that have the ability to achieve objectives provide excellent client representation and thrive in a positive social environment.

Experience is not necessary although the ideal candidate will possess outstanding leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop people. We are looking for leaders with a positive attitude and a commitment to excellence.

We will provide full, hands-on training for the right people. We play by very simple rules - 100% promotion from within and 0% seniority.

As positions are being filled immediately candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK are preferred. All candidates must be over 18 years old and available for full time work. We regret that due to the high level of response, we will not be able to respond to all applicants, only those selected for preliminary interviews will be contacted.
    Looks good I think I'll apply.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Tweedy old crow
    ROFLMAO

I can't believe that's what they're printing these days.

It used to be something like
    'American company expanding quickly, 10 positions to fill. Contact Alison to arrange for interview. No experience necessary. Training provided'

I'm going to call George, they're making a complete arse out of themselves

PS:

This is quite funny
    candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK are preferred

So it's alright if you're not eligible as well.
    Last edited by Skweeky1; 06-22-2006 at 07:44 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JACC MARKETING

GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME

Due to the rapid national expansion of our company, Jacc Marketing is looking for ambitious, dynamic individuals for our Graduate Management Training Programme.

We are prepared to cross-train successful candidates in every sector of our company, including Sales, Promotional Marketing, Training and Recruitment.

If you are a recent Graduate looking for a fast-track to success, then email your cv to: [email protected]

Or, for an immediate interview call Alison on 0141 204 5288. Applicants must be over 18 years of age.

Full-time only.

As positions are being filled immediately, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.

We regret that we will not respond to all applicants; only those selected for preliminary interviews will be contacted.

http://www.scotcareers.co.uk/jobsear...eers%2Eco%2Euk

COMPLETE AND UTTER PISH!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    alextg's Avatar ©1984

Urgent

i have a 2nd i'view 2morro after reading this have no idea if ishould take job or not but feel more informed cheers for appearing on google

the add i saw was

Employer Not Specified
    Staff

Glasgow

Immediate Start UK Import Company has expanded! 15 Vacancies to be filled immediately Up to £300 per week to start No experience necessary. Management opportunities Must be aged 18+ Travel opportunities

Contact Information

- Tel: 0141 204 5288

Call Kelly now to book an interview

wildly inaccurate or better than above "utter pish"?
    Last edited by alextg; 08-09-2006 at 10:33 PM. Reason: how they got me

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Does anyone know anything about Jacc Marketing in Glasgow ie 84 miller street.
    I have recently been asked back for a 2nd interview but after reading what some people have said about the company im haviong 2nd thoughts. They are meant to be a total bump and that all the stuff they tell you is a big lot of rubbish. I saw people had wrote stuff about them on this website so i thought id ask if anyone knows.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I've just been to the 1st interview and 'too good to be true' comes to mind. After 2 minutes they already had me thinking that I'd be earning thousands within weeks and that they are one of the biggest companies in the world. I've got a second interview on Monday but after reading some of the comments above I think I'll tell them to shove it.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebeto View Post
    I've just been to the 1st interview and 'too good to be true' comes to mind. After 2 minutes they already had me thinking that I'd be earning thousands within weeks and that they are one of the biggest companies in the world. I've got a second interview on Monday but after reading some of the comments above I think I'll tell them to shove it.
    Well, think carefully because Skweeky is now fleecing the old and mentally infirm out of their benefit cheques on behalf of multi-national shysters - so I don't think JACC worked out for her
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Naw, we don't do people on benefits. We're elite

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Naw, we don't do people on benefits. We're elite
    Elite my arse, I've got one of your cards.

In fact I cut it up because somebody annoyed me, so I don't use it anymore.

But I've put it in credit by £10, so they send me a statement every month and administer the account. Even tho' I haven't used it for like 2 years.

I'm like the guy out of Fight Club, bringing down the big financial institutions. Only without the fighting, or the club.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    That's because you didn't speak to me
    I would've retained your account nae bother with my sweet talking lush Irish/Scottish accent

Not only that, I would've sold you the whole CPP, PPP, IPA, AC lot as well

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast