Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Speedup Programme

I like the KL accelerator currently, since it doesn't have to run in the systray. Still, it's in development, so I think it will be great once the final comes out.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    i not updated my kazaa to the newest 1 yet i like this 1 just fine with kazap built in

hate those speed up tools running in the sys tray you close your kazaa down by mistake and speed up keeps trying to connect.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Ill be honest i have tried literally all the speedup progs on the market and i have to say KaZap has worked the best for me,such a shame that becuase of all the cursing he got from people who messed up his prog and blamed it on him he shut down the KaZap project ending it with version 0.3b

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by JaVnI@2 May 2003 - 14:23
    Sharemonkey speedup 2.01 does work!
    Do you know where i can download this from? mate cuz the latest version doesnt include It

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by ghost944+3 May 2003 - 14:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ghost944 @ 3 May 2003 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JaVnI@2 May 2003 - 14:23
    Sharemonkey speedup 2.01 does work&#33;
    Do you know where i can download this from? mate cuz the latest version doesnt include It [/b][/quote]
    PM me and we will send you a copy...

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Bsooner
    Where do I get kazaaignite?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    kazaaignite 4 sure

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Tried &#39;em all.

Sharemonkey and Kazap come out equal on my system - so it&#39;s a question of whether you like neat, tidy and unobtrusive (Kazap) or in your face aggressive (Sharemonkey Speedup).

Onthe subject of Kazap - just because it gives all kinds of options to restrict uploads doesn&#39;t mean you have to be a miserable g*t and use &#39;em all.

Let&#39;s face it, loads of us started out as 56kers or worse.

How long before some DSL and cable types start looking down their noses at anything under 1Meg?

Remember, downloading IS fun, sharing IS sublime.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12