Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Callin All Hip Hop Headz

Fasttracker A
    ILL kinda of agree on Keith Murray being hip hop but thats sort of pushin it, but the g unit and the lox are rappers and not very established for that matter.

2. Music   -   #22
    Check out "Jedi Mind Tricks" and "RA The Rugged Man" ...just a few off the top of my head!!

3. Music   -   #23
    Diggin' In The Crates. All the way!!!
    Signature removed

4. Music   -   #24
    Whats up, only been in here for a minute and lookin through the posts to see what kind of info i can drop. Ya'll peepz lookin for some Hip Hop? Aight here we go.

Although neither mainstream nor underground - Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, and Pharoah Monch.

People to check out.

J-5
    Blackalicious
    Binary Star
    Wu Tang Clan (more old schoolish, but hip hop nonetheless)

Ras Kass definately, "Rass Kass - Nature of the Threat" if you havent, everyone should listen to that, at least people who are ready to realize the truth.

But due to the fact that people that happen to say that The Lox and G-Unit is Hip Hop are reading this post, i will refrain from going too in depth with the list. Sorry to the rest of you who want to be enlightened with it.

Peace

5. Music   -   #25
    Please do post your list.
    Hip Hop, rap, posers, whatever, its all the same to me.

6. Music   -   #26
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    50 CENTTT DAT NI99A IS F**KEN GANSTA
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

7. Music   -   #27
    Thats exactly why i wont post it brendandonhue. You have to realize the difference and respect it away from the pop washed shit that is played. The people that are exposed to it are the people that are actually exposed to the hip hop culture. You couldnt possibly understand it if you think of it as "all the same", but anyways, gain an appreciation for it for what it is and then you should be able to find artists without my help no problem.

Peace

8. Music   -   #28
    True. I didn't mean all the same, idk the difference and I have read about it but it doesn't particularly matter because I just lissen to what I like....
    Besides, you will never find me in a club breakdancing or spraying a wall

9. Music   -   #29
    How dareyou mf's not mention M.F. Doom? Ya sons a bitches! Peep his operation doomsday, new joint madvillian and his other new joint under the name king ghidra "take me to your leader". Ludacris is mainstream but if you listen to incognegro, back for the first time, and word of mouf I'd ,still say he's hip hop because he's a lyricist but he manages to still sell records. Also peep Tony Da Skitzo, definately Ras Kass, Dead Prez, and KRS-ONE. after hearing quasimoto on the madvillian album I'd say he's pretty good too. Yo, mobboss what's ya name in the underground hip hop room in soulseek? I used to be mariconmuthafucka now i'm CrefloADollar. Gettin some films right now so I prolly won't be on but I'll holla at cha if I see ya in there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123