Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Check out my pc collection

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    On this forum there is a guy called Clocker who talks about his computer (or computers?) called Sprocket. I don't know all the details because, personally, it does not interest me. However, I have never been tempted to tell him to "fuck off" because he has decided to present to the forum something that interests him but does not interest me personally.

If I can be allowed to contextualize it even further, I would compare it to when my mates discuss cars but know that I cannot drive or show any interest in learning how to. I have yet to tell my mates to "fuck off" because their discussion did not interest me.

However, Dutch people talking about rabbits are (obviously) exempt from my holier-than-thou rant.
    Last edited by CrabGirl; 04-30-2006 at 11:31 PM.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Games   -   #32
    Okay, I am a new member and havent quite got the grip of this. I am wondering since everyone is showing their pc collection, are they shared?

3. Games   -   #33
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

I don't think I was too harsh at all. I'd state my true opinion again but it's already been noted clearly on page one - This guy is a chump. Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread. Quality member for sure.
    Whoa, when did i say this?

You might wanna post up some proof.

4. Games   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K

I don't think I was too harsh at all. I'd state my true opinion again but it's already been noted clearly on page one - This guy is a chump. Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread. Quality member for sure.
    Whoa, when did i say this?

You might wanna post up some proof.
    LegendaryU2K

1st Post - in the Drawing Room

I thought this side of the forum was about serious talk?

All i see is bs.
    Basically telling manker he was a cunt, I think.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...141#post820141

2nd Post - in the Lounge

Oh so sweet, a perfect image of 2 humans who dont care about GOD or his rules or theirself.

Next........
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...149#post820149

3rd Post - back in the Drawing Room

Yo man there is no such thing as time travel, get away from the tv, far far away.

Sometimes i feel like im talking to a and im trying to tell people something, but everyone head is so far up their ass or somewhere other then reality
    Actually follows on from post 1.

However that doesn't really effect your right to post your game collection without being told to "Fuck Off". As the crab lady said, people don't tell Clocker to "Fuck Off", in spite of the fact that his exploits regarding cooling Sprocket using a pail of water are somewhat singular.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

5. Games   -   #35
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Whoa, you went back far. LOL I was talking about time travel , i mean i was just telling people like it is. It doesnt exist, and if anyone believes it, well their head is so far stuck up scientist ass, that they are not focus on reality.

And i never called anyone a cunt, infact i dont even know what that means , is this some sort new street slang that kids are using now or something?

I didnt call anyone a bad name and i wasnt trying to disrespect anyone, i was just sharing my views on the issue of time travel and trying to bring back people from this fantasy land , back to reality.

But hey, if someone is telling me to f*** off, thats cool. Keep the hate coming

Btw, i guess someone can lock this thread now.

Thanks.
    Last edited by LegendaryU2K; 05-01-2006 at 10:55 PM.

6. Games   -   #36
    how can you play all this games

7. Games   -   #37
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Skizo, all he did was make a list of games he has downloaded in the game section of the forum. Stop being such a dickwad. I have a few gigs of music on my computer...does that make me a music nerd?

It doesn't matter what he did, it does not give you the right to be a total ass about it.

Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread.
    Can you blame him after the way you have acted?

8. Games   -   #38
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    Skizo, all he did was make a list of games he has downloaded in the game section of the forum. Stop being such a dickwad. I have a few gigs of music on my computer...does that make me a music nerd?

It doesn't matter what he did, it does not give you the right to be a total ass about it.

Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread.
    Nope, but it would make you a nerd of equivelant proportions if you posted every single one of them on multiple forums and made an entire website dedicated to the listing as well.

Actually, yes, I can as he "acted" in this manner prior to my comments, not after. He started the thread ffs.

yo

9. Games   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Cawk.

10. Games   -   #40
    Nope, but it would make you a nerd of equivelant proportions if you posted every single one of them on multiple forums and made an entire website dedicated to the listing as well.
    So, would it justify you telling him to "fuck off"?

He's got loads of games (plus the 320 not listed) and he tells people about it. What do you see as being so wrong in that?

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast