Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Counterstrike

Twist3r
    no offence Schmiggy_JK23 but counter strike isnt that fun infact i hated it the sound sucked the graphix sucked and the gameplay sucked .... the game was made in 1997 so u cant expect much....however counterstrike would be 50 funner if there wasnt so many hackers playing they shoot through the damn walls and kill you with there wall hacks and there is too many aimboters too

other then that i like the map iceage

2. Games   -   #22
    I play for 2 clans, -=|NTE|=- who are my English clan me and a friend started, we are invite only and very good, I also play for the American clan [U|M] who play in the league TWL.

I have been learning video editing and I have 1 completed vid of some of my nice kills and a few effects, I am also working on a much better video of -=|NTE|=- going to good public servers and only using the worst weapons in the game (mac, ump etc) you'll see some amazing and funny kills in this video, in one part I take out 5 guys in a row using the UMP when they're packing colts, mp5 etc.

3. Games   -   #23
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Twister@27 April 2003 - 14:50
    no offence Schmiggy_JK23 but counter strike isnt that fun infact i hated it the sound sucked the graphix sucked and the gameplay sucked .... the game was made in 1997 so u cant expect much....however counterstrike would be 50 funner if there wasnt so many hackers playing they shoot through the damn walls and kill you with there wall hacks and there is too many aimboters too

other then that i like the map iceage
    I never said you had to like it.

1. Obviously its sound and graphics are outdated... its from a engine that came out nearly 8 years ago... which was heavily modifed to this current extent.
    2. The gameplay sucked? And thats why, (and btw... the game out in 98, the cs mod did), any given day, there are more people playing counter strike then next five leading fps shooters combined online? Must be pretty dull if all those people play it...
    3. The game play is so bad... that there are pro tournaments, sponserships, and top clans raking in 100K per year?
    4. Obviously when you have a game that is so huge, there are going to be more noticable haxors... every game has them... they are just more noticed, and bitched about, because Counter Strike is so much more prominent then any of the competition.
    5. Half the time you think your being haxed... your prolly just playing good competition. (dont get me wrong, there are tons of hax), but i used to be a noob like you, till i started progressing up the levels... Getting wall kills is common,and regualar as you gain more experience, (try watching some cal i/m videos/demos sometimes), because when you play enough, you know "spots", spots to spam, spots to nade... cuz theres a good chance that ur opponent will be there... and before you go calling off aimbot, watch those same demos, and you will like 30-40% of the time, these guys get headshots, and rarely miss. cuz they are that good.

so complain all you want, tahts fine, i enjoy it, cuz im experienced, and know what im doing... play ur ut2k3 eye candy... but ill have more peeps to play with,

4. Games   -   #24
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i love unreal tourny
    thats a great game
    so is counter strike

5. Games   -   #25
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Im not saying UT isnt... im just saying... hes saying CS isnt that great of a game... but far more people play it then UT2k3, Q3, bf1942, JK2... etc...

so i was saying, enjoy your other games, or what ever game you find "better then CS", but when im online with cs... i will have more people to play with... thats what i was saying. I enjoy ut2k3, its a great game, but its not at the level of popularity cs is, nothing is.

6. Games   -   #26
    Twist3r
    that was my opinion about that game i wasnt whining or complaning just telling u guys what i think about it no one cares but o well

ut is a great game infact my favorite game how did u know

EDIT: have u ever played rogue spear same consept as counter strike but more urban places and the same guns and stuff its a decent game as CS is

7. Games   -   #27
    Schmiggy, what servers do you play at usually?

8. Games   -   #28
    Redrival that picture underneath your name is that you and all your head shot kills??

Because that isnt nothing special, lol you were playing against BOTS

9. Games   -   #29
    bots....laf....

10. Games   -   #30
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by DraKulA@28 April 2003 - 17:05
    Schmiggy, what servers do you play at usually?
    drakula,

Im in MI, so i play on alot of midwest servers, and some east, heres some of my favorite ips in order of use.

1. 66.146.192.63:27015 ( GOC$, here most, if im in a public server)
    2. 64.202.114.112:27015 (chicago fps)
    3. 64.81.227.12:27015 (Not hsd chicago burbs)
    4. 169.207.1.73:27015 (not the heap 1)
    5. 66.151.181.132:27015 (zEx pub server )
    6. 69.12.83.200:27015 (jaded karma public server)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast